Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I might as well ask!  (Read 22083 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 21:46:22 »

Rubbish game, against a rubbish team, we are rubbish!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 21:50:46 »

Will the red card count for league games?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 21:52:10 »

How long is Flitcrofts' contract, just as a matter of interest?
I’ve been told it’s actually a year?
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 21:53:04 »

Will the red card count for league games?
Checkatrade only.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 21:58:46 »

Runs out tomorrow
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 22:05:34 »

Smiley Smiley

mullin could be injured (groin)
Norris (ankle)
linganzi (tightened up again)

marvelous.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 22:14:42 »

two years was reported
digby

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 22:27:56 »

Forest Green were awful - we totally dominated the game.......but lost ! Not so much of the hoofball today and we got in in a lot of early quick crosses but none of our forwards were up with the play to latch onto them, particularly with Woolerys pace, there was not enough support.

Not playing Brophy or Smith in a game like this is ridiculous - Flitcrofts relentness preference for 'his' players is bloody minded and costing us bloody games....Grrr ! Why oh why bring on Dunne instead of giving Smith a chance to show what he can do - we already know what Dunne can(t) do for us FFS !!
Must admit I'm losing patience with that bloody minded Northerner Flitcroft - talks a good game but........ ? !!
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 22:35:37 »

Forest Green were awful - we totally dominated the game.......but lost ! Not so much of the hoofball today and we got in in a lot of early quick crosses but none of our forwards were up with the play to latch onto them, particularly with Woolerys pace, there was not enough support.

Not playing Brophy or Smith in a game like this is ridiculous - Flitcrofts relentness preference for 'his' players is bloody minded and costing us bloody games....Grrr ! Why oh why bring on Dunne instead of giving Smith a chance to show what he can do - we already know what Dunne can(t) do for us FFS !!
Must admit I'm losing patience with that bloody minded Northerner Flitcroft - talks a good game but........ ? !!

This.

And why play Norris who is still not fully fit and Taylor in midfield where he past his best? does not make sense to me.

Also,

Once again an inept referee who got steadily worse as the game wore on, we certainly seem to get them.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 23:12:48 »

Does anyone else find watching/going to the games a chore?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 07:37:59 »

Last year yes, most definitely. If I didn't have the STs I'd have sacked a few off.

This year, for whatever reason, not yet. The football is as bad in a different way, the home form is useless, but for whatever reason I'm not dreading going yet.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 09:03:32 »

Yes!!!

And its worse than last year. i'd rather watch a team try and pass the ball and use than this crap at the moment. People like Dunne cant even play a 10 yard pass straight. You can actually see Purkiss/Taylor not give him the ball because they know how it will turn out.

We probably all agree that the middle ground between Williams and Flitcroft is the place to be. I'd rather be on the Williams side that this crap. Remember Flitcroft built this entire squad himself, something Williams never had the chance to.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 09:38:26 »

Christ, things must be bad if people are hankering after the good old days of Luke Williams!

It's just the other end of the shitty stick that is supporting STFC - at the moment.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 10:26:09 »

On Tom Smith, I have heard that the management team are not happy with his attitude currently. Hence why he has been sent to Bath City on loan.

Confidence must be pretty low in the squad at the moment and the recent internal shenanigans with Vigs I wouldn't imagine is helping morale in the dressing room.

Final thought, apart from Taylor's deliveries (and Hussey's from earlier in the season), do we actually ever create chances from any other sources - Norris' penalties aside?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 10:31:02 »

the attitude thing would explain a lot given he didn't get a look in with Williams either.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: