Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 8 million people and richie.  (Read 2157 times)
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 11:02:37 »

8.4 million people watched the sunday of the last test,that was a 48% share of the viewers!It is amazing and nothing more than the lads deserve.They have been playing so well for the last 2 years its about time they got the support of the general public,the trouble is ,the sheep who all love the premiershit,don't take any notice of the cricket unless we are playing the convicts,and for the last 16 years or so it has been dire against the bastards.So its only now the boys are getting some overdue time in the sun.
Some bad t.v news is the retirement of the legend that is Richie Benaud Crying ,no longer in england will we hear "Good morning mike,good morning everyone",instead it will be bob willis droning away,and with the best will in the world i can't see 8 million people watch sky sports.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 11:06:36 »

I think I'm the only person in this forum and the world who doesn't like cricket. Never watched the ashes, its never interested me tbh.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 11:13:28 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
I think I'm the only person in this forum and the world who doesn't like cricket. Never watched the ashes, its never interested me tbh.

Thats what I used to say....not anymore
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 16:33:44 »

I like Cricket, went off it a bit when we weren't so good. Really into it again now, shame it's going to Sky next summer.
STFC Village

« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 16:37:05 »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5233323367&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I bought this on EBay t'other day, that man is a true legend
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 16:48:29 »

You're right there. I guess part of the reason he's retiring is because C4 has lost the cricket, good time for him to go I suppose.
Spud

« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 2, 2005, 17:15:39 »

You've got to love Richie B's crazy eyes! http://www.thedugout.tv/community/images/smilies_final/cab.gif
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: