Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dartford (a)  (Read 33782 times)
Panda Paws

« on: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 13:30:05 »

Anyone seen any ticket details for this anywhere?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 13:47:55 »

Anyone seen any ticket details for this anywhere?

Only on the Dartford website. Most expensive tickets are £14 so presuming our will be this price also.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Panda Paws

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 13:53:23 »

It's going to be all ticket (or at least it is for home fans) so could really do with sorting it out!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 14:09:29 »

It's going to be all ticket (or at least it is for home fans) so could really do with sorting it out!

yeah it is leaving it quite late isn't it?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
ferret

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 15:07:00 »

yeah it is leaving it quite late isn't it?

I reckon they must be arguing about allocation or something.
Dart

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 20:03:19 »

Hi, Dartford fan in peace. I was told earlier that the tickets will arrive by Saturday and will be available to buy from Monday.
I have no idea on what allocation you will receive. Away fans are normally situated in the 'car park end' when segregated. That end normally holds around 700 standing with an additional 40 seated, however, when allocated Luton 1500 when we played them in the league a few seasons ago.

The car park itself holds around 300 and is free, however that fills up quite quickly. There is residential parking nearby but beware there are some restrictions on the main roads.

There is a small bar at the ground which is specifically for the use of away fans,There are also two good sized bars at the stadium, however these are more for home supporters when segregated.
The nearest pub to the ground is the Ivy Leaf on Darenth Road, which is about a five minute walk away. Whilst further along the same road is the Malt Shovel, which also does food. Both these pubs are listed in the CAMRA Good Beer Guide.

Otherwise Dartford Town Centre is around a 15 minute walk away, where there are plenty of pubs to be found. There is a Wetherspoons called The Flying Boat which is on Spital Street at the top end of the High Street.

Hope you enjoy your visit
Chris
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 20:10:13 by Dart » Logged
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 20:11:43 »

Hi, Dartford fan in peace. I was told earlier that the tickets will arrive by Saturday and will be available to buy from Monday.
I have no idea on what allocation you will receive. Away fans are normally situated in the 'car park end' when segregated. That end normally holds around 700 standing with an additional 40 seated, however, when allocated Luton 1500 when we played them in the league a few seasons ago.

The car park itself holds around 300 and is free, however that fills up quite quickly. There is residential parking nearby but beware there are some restrictions on the main roads.

There is a small bar at the ground which is specifically for the use of away fans,There are also two good sized bars at the stadium, however these are more for home supporters when segregated.
The nearest pub to the ground is the Ivy Leaf on Darenth Road, which is about a five minute walk away. Whilst further along the same road is the Malt Shovel, which also does food. Both these pubs are listed in the CAMRA Good Beer Guide.

Otherwise Dartford Town Centre is around a 15 minute walk away, where there are plenty of pubs to be found. There is a Wetherspoons called The Flying Boat which is on Spital Street at the top end of the High Street.

Hope you enjoy your visit
Chris

Thanks Chris, nice touch - Chris

Now, ain't that just like me?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, October 26, 2017, 06:39:36 »

Presumably this will be going on sale to ST holders first, I’m not one but am after two tickets for this if anyone is feeling generous
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, October 26, 2017, 12:28:25 »

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2017/october/dartford-tickets-to-go-on-sale-friday/
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, October 26, 2017, 13:02:29 »

Are they going do tickets for Bristol Rovers? Or are the 20 of us paying at the gate?
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, October 26, 2017, 13:42:58 »

Are they going do tickets for Bristol Rovers? Or are the 20 of us paying at the gate?

That game has now been moved to Wednesday 8th

I come from a land down-under
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, October 26, 2017, 13:59:57 »

Hi folks, I'm in the uk for a week around this game, my dad will be able to get himself a ticket but I'll be forced to wait for general sale unless anyone on here with the requisite points isn't looking to go and would be happy to help out?  This will likely be my only game of the season so I'm desperate to go.

My old man is going to see if anyone can help at his end too but help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers folks
Panda Paws

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, October 26, 2017, 14:28:01 »

I'd also really appreciate a leg up here too, although I have no story to compete with KT so will join the queue behind him and sonic.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, October 26, 2017, 14:49:52 »

My mate and his son are both ST holders and I’m not sure if they’re going. I’ll find out and hopefully have 2 for somebody.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, October 26, 2017, 17:12:05 »

I know a couple of people from the London Reds who are also looking for tickets so would patiently join the queue as well.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: