Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Bag Search Policy  (Read 6554 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, October 20, 2017, 10:48:01 »

Is there a strict policy against using Amazon at matches or something?!

On another note - why did you have a laptop at the game?!

Probably went straight from work? I had to take my laptop with me to QPR away, given how small the away end is that was uncomfortable!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, October 20, 2017, 10:59:52 »

He is the new club Analyst as per the advert the other week? 
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, October 22, 2017, 04:07:20 »

With a couple of hours on the train each way it actually gives me a chance to earn some money en route. I’ve done it many times on trips to Carlisle and the like where poor advance planning has meant train fares of around £100 due to a last minute decision to go.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, October 22, 2017, 08:08:17 »

If you going to a game with kids - especially from out of town and you're basically visiting Swindon for the day - a bag of some sort is essential.  I always bring a small rucksack holding the boys' extra layers, drinks carton and a few sweets.  That said, the dimensions look fine to me.  Can't see there being a problem.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, October 23, 2017, 01:48:02 »

I always have a small bag containing exciting things like my purse, phone, a drink, sweets and an apple for half time.  I've always taken it and never had it searched at the CG until the last month or so.  No issue with it being searched, but they need to be consistent and search everyone with a bag.  The lady who sits next to me carries a much larger bag and has never had it searched.  She obviously looks less suspicious than me!
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 23, 2017, 14:01:14 »

I've yet to have my bag searched, but I have had it nonchalantly peered into at every game. Oh, and I've been asked if I was carrying anything I shouldn't be.. That should do it

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: