Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Wycombe Wanderererers - 'Official' Matchday Thread  (Read 13967 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, October 22, 2017, 13:35:05 »

I seem to have just disproved my own theory.

Competition rule G12 of the rules of the SPFL state - "In all Official Matches the half-time interval shall be fifteen minutes."

I swear that I remember reading once that they had stuck with 10 minutes and I don't know how else the early finishes can be explained because it does happen every week. Hmmm
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, October 22, 2017, 14:07:05 »

I seem to have just disproved my own theory.

Competition rule G12 of the rules of the SPFL state - "In all Official Matches the half-time interval shall be fifteen minutes."

I swear that I remember reading once that they had stuck with 10 minutes and I don't know how else the early finishes can be explained because it does happen every week. Hmmm

So you don't think my theory that Scotland is stuck in the 19th Century holds any substance....  Hmmm
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, October 22, 2017, 14:26:40 »

So you don't think my theory that Scotland is stuck in the 19th Century holds any substance....  Hmmm
No, that's definitely worth considering Cool
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, October 22, 2017, 17:08:44 »

What more can you say other than "good result, shit game" (or "shit result, shit game"). League Two is no place for the wordsmiths.  Can we hear the Christie sing?  Oooh and up pops Christie to slot home after a well constructed move.  Well done, mate.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, October 22, 2017, 17:36:27 »

I recall being told it had something to do with the second half kicking-off at 4pm no matter what time the first half finished. Can't find any reference to that though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: