Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FA Cup draw Monday  (Read 21093 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 11:25:16 »

Apologies if its mentioned in this thread or is easy to find, but what time and channel is the draw on?
7pm on BBC 2 and BT sport, draw likely to start around 7.10 apparently:

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/10/13/10/57/emirates-fa-cup-first-round-proper-draw-ball-numbers-131017
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 11:34:39 »

7pm on BBC 2 and BT sport, draw likely to start around 7.10 apparently:

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/10/13/10/57/emirates-fa-cup-first-round-proper-draw-ball-numbers-131017

Cheers!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 12:09:17 »

Why isn't this at 3am live from China? Complete lack of ambition from the FA
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 12:34:11 »

Leatherhead away for me. I've played on that pitch, seen Daley Thompson play on it and been served a beer by tennis ace (newspaper speak) Jeremy Bates.

Bring on the Tanners.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 13:42:05 »

Leatherhead away for me. I've played on that pitch, seen Daley Thompson play on it and been served a beer by tennis ace (newspaper speak) Jeremy Bates.

Bring on the Tanners.

There's a decent CIU club in Leatherhead... also a walk along the River Mole has much to commend it. Bit of industrial archaeology due to site of Ronson's lighter factory.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 13:48:05 »

There's a decent CIU club in Leatherhead... also a walk along the River Mole has much to commend it. Bit of industrial archaeology due to site of Ronson's lighter factory.
Reminds me of Chris Kelly - 'The Leatherhead Lip'... Cool

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2350112/Leatherhead-return-to-the-nations-lips.html

"Alan Weekes from the BBC tracked me down and asked if I would appear on Match Of The Day that night. I had had a few so I just slumped in the chair. Jimmy Hill asked me if I thought we would win [against Leicester] and I said 'yes, we'll win — they're useless'. Some people thought I was an arrogant little whatever, others thought it was ok."
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 13:59:53 »

Why isn't this at 3am live from China? Complete lack of ambition from the FA

No but that's when the ties are actually being played.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 14:02:16 »

Reminds me of Chris Kelly - 'The Leatherhead Lip'... Cool

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2350112/Leatherhead-return-to-the-nations-lips.html

"Alan Weekes from the BBC tracked me down and asked if I would appear on Match Of The Day that night. I had had a few so I just slumped in the chair. Jimmy Hill asked me if I thought we would win [against Leicester] and I said 'yes, we'll win — they're useless'. Some people thought I was an arrogant little whatever, others thought it was ok."

A classic example of 15 minutes of fame...
Panda Paws

« Reply #38 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 14:10:40 »

This draw makes me realise how few clubs I have on my new doorstep in Essex. Braintree, Hornchurch and Bishops' Stortford are all out.

Daggers or Billericay away for me.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 14:35:25 »

This draw makes me realise how few clubs I have on my new doorstep in Essex. Braintree, Hornchurch and Bishops' Stortford are all out.

Daggers or Billericay away for me.

Aren't Billericay the ones spending a fortune on wages? That would come with a big media frenzy and would almost certainly be on TV I think.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 14:35:35 »

There is (or was, it's been years), I've had a few drinks in there. Watched the world darts final when that bloke from Cheam got there. Shame he lost, we were having a great night.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 14:38:44 »

Billericay isn't in Ireland then? well I never..
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #42 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 14:48:49 »

Aren't Billericay the ones spending a fortune on wages? That would come with a big media frenzy and would almost certainly be on TV I think.

Yes they are spending £3k a week on Jamie O'Hara, Jermaine Pennant and Paul Konchesky...each.

Owned (and managed) by a bit of a nutter by all accounts, the "dream" mural at the ground is frankly a bit embarressing.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4129322/billericay-towns-millionaire-owner-opens-up-over-his-secret-torment-which-left-him-massively-depressed/

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 15:03:48 »

There is (or was, it's been years), I've had a few drinks in there. Watched the world darts final when that bloke from Cheam got there. Shame he lost, we were having a great night.

Whenever I hear Cheam, can't help but conjure up images of East Cheam's most famous resident of 23 Railway Cuttings
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #44 on: Monday, October 16, 2017, 15:13:51 »

Whenever I hear Cheam, can't help but conjure up images of East Cheam's most famous resident of 23 Railway Cuttings
A pint, thats nearly an arm full.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: