Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Relish broadband  (Read 1191 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 09:51:43 »

Anyone a customer and know if it's any good??

I assume it's related to the much publicised 4g broadband council cock up. On the face of it, £25 for 40mbps seems a decent deal, and living on the top of a hill I (naively) assumed coverage wouldn't be too much of a problem

Things get better but they never get good
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 10:34:48 »

I am and yes it is, as long as you have decent line of sight to the nearest mast (which you probably will). They'll sort all that out though when you apply for it. We had a few teething problems initially because of a line of very tall trees in the way, meant they had to come out and re-install the external unit higher up on the house. That was a bit of a faff, apart from that service and support have been excellent.
Barry Scott

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 13:00:30 »

Most of these Swindon companies are much of a muchness. I believe Prestige offer the best value and it's what my sister uses and thinks is very good.

https://www.prestigesuperfast.co.uk

Edit: I can see Relish is better value.

On a side note, and Reg would like this one, but I know of a bloke who works for openreach who said most the rural outskirts of Swindon will NEVER have fibre as the council will only fund the installation of 4G. Wankers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: