Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Notts County vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 21675 times)
Stevens

« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 20:55:40 »

I made my views early that I did not like this managers way of playing football.
We have gone from a side who plays young potential good footballers who were badly handled to a load of old farts past there sell by date and a few loanees playing typical division two football.
Thank goodness I missed tonight and will be out of the country for the next month so I don't have to go and watch.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 20:58:10 »

not sure if I'm encouraged by beating Luton and losing to a penalty at the now league leaders, or worried by three losses in four..

The important thing is it wasn't 4 in 4, as that would have piled huge pressure onto Flitters for Saturday.

The home form needs to turn starting Saturday.
REDBUCK

« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:08:00 »

Ok, back to the doom and gloom it is then.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:11:50 »

Reading the contrast in fan reactions after almost every game is greatly amusing.
Stevens

« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:13:50 »

Reading the contrast in fan reactions after almost every game is greatly amusing.
Glad you are amused, the chairman has spent a lot of money this season putting together this dross. We will get the odd good result but Shitcroft will not last the season.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:15:44 by Stevens » Logged
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:20:56 »

Ok, back to the doom and gloom it is then.

Not sure I see too much doom and gloom, if anything the reaction was that we could have easily got something from that game. I also do not agree that playing shit Football will equal shit results as described above.  It is however painful to watch, but it was no worse than Saturday in style.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:21:24 »

Shitcroft

No

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:23:50 »

No, it's totally different.  We are much more likely to earn results against a team like we played today as we are not to I believe.  Only when we rolled the dice to early and in the next game had a player sent off did we truly look lost.  Tonight we were never out of that game, despite that game being a glowing review of everything that is wrong with English football, IMHO.

Yes I see what you mean.  Of course I'm basing my feeling on the 3 home games I've been to, which have been as unenjoyable as last season (for different reasons).
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:27:02 »

That was shit.
One moment of notable shitness decided a shit game between two shit teams in a shit league on a shit night.

The pub crawl beforehand was very enjoyable.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Stevens

« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:31:54 »

That was shit.
One moment of notable shitness decided a shit game between two shit teams in a shit league on a shit night.

The pub crawl beforehand was very enjoyable.

Spot on match report.
You can probably use this same post for most games this season.  Wink
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:35:39 »

That was shit.

Saves me having to write it, cheers.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:37:55 »

Glad you are amused, the chairman has spent a lot of money this season putting together this dross. We will get the odd good result but Shitcroft will not last the season.

Not amused by form. Amused by fans reactions.

'Shitcroft'

Case in point.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:45:14 »

Lost both games dunne hasn't started..
lincolnred

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 21:54:06 »

It was a penalty.
Woolery was Rubbish.
Poor on the left for some reason.
Weather was shocking.
End of...
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 22:06:28 »

Ok, just before I turn in for the night, I'm going to try to be positive.

I liked Norris, worked hard, won a lot of headers, put a shift in. Vigs made a cracking save and held the crosses he came for.

Also, I had a genuine fear that we'd slide through this division (Vale are bottom), but I believe this team have enough about them to be mid table. They should halt the decline. At the end of last season, I'd have taken that.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: