Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Matchday Travel  (Read 2108 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« on: Monday, September 11, 2017, 22:08:07 »

Not wishing to hi jack SAS or any other travel franchises but I'm thinking of going to Notts County tomorrow as it's one of the grounds I have not been to and being, ahem, inbetween careers till Monday I thought tonight about going. So is there a SAS coach? If so how do I get hold of them? Or does anyone have a spare seat I could fill and contribute. Live in W. Swindon.
EldeneRed

« Reply #1 on: Monday, September 11, 2017, 22:25:26 »

Leave a message on 07535917872 asap. If you're lucky, they'll have a space available. They should open around 1pm tomorrow and the coaches leave at 2pm.

There are occasionally a few seats left, just make sure you get to the County Ground before 2.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 07:18:10 »

Could try Tap and Barrell!
sal66

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 07:33:06 »

Not wishing to hi jack SAS or any other travel franchises but I'm thinking of going to Notts County tomorrow as it's one of the grounds I have not been to and being, ahem, inbetween careers till Monday I thought tonight about going. So is there a SAS coach? If so how do I get hold of them? Or does anyone have a spare seat I could fill and contribute. Live in W. Swindon.

We do have a seat available for tonight - ring us on the number quoted on thread asap if you want to book
EldeneRed

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 07:48:03 »

We do have a seat available for tonight - ring us on the number quoted on thread asap if you want to book

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 08:48:59 »

Hi Sal, I'm sorry but something has come up and I need to be home this evening. So let it go to someone else. #disapointed.
sal66

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 09:14:01 »

Hi Sal, I'm sorry but something has come up and I need to be home this evening. So let it go to someone else. #disapointed.

No problem
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: