Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Townend Coventry game  (Read 2364 times)
Didcot ben

Ignore
« on: Thursday, September 7, 2017, 22:33:31 »

Have I missed something was looking to book tickets for the Coventry game in the townend but the online system has it all as sold out, does any one know if it has been closed for that game??
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 7, 2017, 23:48:41 »

Have I missed something was looking to book tickets for the Coventry game in the townend but the online system has it all as sold out, does any one know if it has been closed for that game??

Yep. SBC, Health and Safety. First time since the Bormuff game in 2000... a particular fuck off of mine having raced across country to arrive at the CG at 2:57, to be told I'd have to go elsewhere. Ended up 0-0, the same as the away fixture. I believe we've had more 0-0's v Bormuff than anybody else. I hoped Flitters side might be capable of a satisfying bore draw, but I'm not sure, such an outcome at Kenilworth Road would be beyond sexy.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 8, 2017, 09:24:42 »

Eh? Town End is closed? Is this a general thing or just this game?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 8, 2017, 09:31:23 »

Well....it's open for the Cambridge game 4 days later. I suspect the ticket office just haven't "opened" it for sale online. I'd email them if i were you Ben.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 8, 2017, 09:37:22 »

Eh? Town End is closed? Is this a general thing or just this game?

TBF my post was TEF style bollocks, well not the bit about the TE being closed v Bormuff. However after the Tories utter humiliation over Kimmerfields, they'll be looking for a dead cat.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 8, 2017, 11:09:42 »

I see 'em now
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: