Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So ......  (Read 4532 times)
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, August 24, 2017, 07:19:52 »

is it your first offence? if so then likely be offered a driving improvement course, no points on license but will cost you about £70 and a few hours being told speeding is bad.

I got caught 82 on the 417 between Cirencester and Gloucester & my dad got caught doing 42 in a 30

Wouldn't have thought you'd get a course as you're over half the speed limit again. I was clocked at 45 entering a 30 (same scenario going from 50-30) but fortunately it was one of those community speed watch programs so only had a visit from the local PCSO.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, August 24, 2017, 09:06:47 »

With those community programs, they would never go to court or be fineable. Too much of a loop hole with 'gun' configurations etc..

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Gethimout

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, August 24, 2017, 14:23:51 »

Wouldn't have thought you'd get a course as you're over half the speed limit again. I was clocked at 45 entering a 30 (same scenario going from 50-30) but fortunately it was one of those community speed watch programs so only had a visit from the local PCSO.

Had something similar from Fairford to Lechlade.. Coming off the roundabout and it's 40 and then drops to 30 shortly after. My own fault, I wasn't paying attention. The police were showing kids interested in policing how the gun works etc. I was caught doing 42 in a 30. Had a stern telling off and letter through the post.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: