Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morecambe vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 20121 times)
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Monday, August 21, 2017, 16:38:25 »

Forest Green have incurred substantial annual losses since Vince's involvement.  Last 3 years have seen losses of c.£2.5 million, £2.5m and £3m.  Widely reported to have had the biggest budget in the Conference last year.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, August 21, 2017, 22:57:07 »

They should fade after 70 or so minutes I'd have thought.

You can't run for 90 on nut cutlets and vegetarian bacon
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 07:59:45 »

In the highlights I saw from the weekend, Reece Brown looked decent...  first time I had heard of him.

I know that highlights can be decieving though.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 08:34:56 »

Forest Green have incurred substantial annual losses since Vince's involvement.  Last 3 years have seen losses of c.£2.5 million, £2.5m and £3m.  Widely reported to have had the biggest budget in the Conference last year.

Their budget was (reported) to be higher than some clubs in L1 and a lot in L2 as well.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 08:53:36 »

Their budget was (reported) to be higher than some clubs in L1 and a lot in L2 as well.

I am sure in an interview with Cooper when he joined FGR he said his budget there was similar to the Swindon playing budget when he left us.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: