Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A small academic favour  (Read 1192 times)
JRMADISSERTATION

Ignore
« on: Friday, July 28, 2017, 12:49:19 »

Greetings the Swindon Town community. I am currently completing a postgraduate level dissertation at Newcastle University. My topic of study is social media's ability to allow football clubs to engage in two-way communication with their supporters.
If you could possibly complete this quick survey, it would be a considerable help to my studies. It's ten questions long, and all but one are multiple choice so it takes no more than 2-3 minutes to complete.

If you think it's good, or terrible, or have any feedback whatsoever I'd be delighted to see it in the comments of this thread.

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8G538DV
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, July 28, 2017, 13:04:41 »

The last question

"Would you like to see your club do more to engage with its fans on social media platforms? Please explain why. "

Didn't give me a chance to say yes or no.

The FL have literally just done a survey like this released this week I believe. You might be able to take some inspiration from it.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, July 28, 2017, 14:56:36 »

Done. Q5 you ask about social media interactions but in the "no interaction" option you talk only about Twitter. hth

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: