Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tap and Barrel Troubles  (Read 9871 times)
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 08:58:12 »

Has anybody blamed Power yet?

Power? No. This has Corbyn's fingerprints all over it.
woolster

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 09:19:55 »

just heard the M6 is shut in both directions waiting for an air ambulance  Suicide
Flashheart

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 10:26:32 »

It's in the adver now:

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/15455906.120_Swindon_Town_Fans_stranded_for_Carlisle_match_after_coach_cancelled/?ref=twtrec
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 10:27:58 »

just heard the M6 is shut in both directions waiting for an air ambulance  Suicide

Sounds similar to the September 2012 Carlisle trip when lots of us got delayed on the M6, arrived late and missed all 4 goals in the 2-2 draw. Still, it was a fatal RTA that day, which kind of puts things into perspective.  

Good luck to those travelling today.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 10:49:25 »

The excuse from the guy was this, sounds like bullshit to me:

People can go on forever, but like i said it is totally my fault.
The coach company told me Monday that they could not run the buses because of shortage of drivers.. Then i should have told people... But i have been really trying all week to get a replacement company from all over the south west.. Also been trying to get alternative forms of transport.
Yes again i should have told everybody Monday, tjen they could of sorted other aragments.
I probley deserve everything that people are throwing at me, but it was not done for any gain..
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, August 7, 2017, 12:31:14 »

Hasn't this guy got form for issues at Oxford & Charlton last season
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 7, 2017, 12:34:45 »

Hasn't this guy got form for issues at Oxford & Charlton last season

and Wimbledon

Poxford the coach left the fans at the ground as the windows were put in and the coach company didn't want to send a replacement. Charlton and Wimbledon both cancelled (I believe) due to low numbers.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, August 7, 2017, 14:59:50 »

Sounds similar to the September 2012 Carlisle trip when lots of us got delayed on the M6, arrived late and missed all 4 goals in the 2-2 draw. Still, it was a fatal RTA that day, which kind of puts things into perspective. 

Good luck to those travelling today.

I drove up that day to tick of my 92 quest.

Signs on the M5 M6 all the way up from Gloucester. Coach drivers gambled that it was clear and lost. I got off at Lancaster and did the lanes as it was rammed...got there at 1:45pm.

I think the club stumped up for the fans who got there late....should really of been the coach company!!

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, August 7, 2017, 15:11:59 »

to be fair those matrix signs are fucking useless. I reckon they are right about 30% of the time between Swindon and  Chippenham
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: