Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Royal International Air Tattoo  (Read 2674 times)
LeeJ

Ignore
« on: Thursday, July 13, 2017, 09:06:12 »

Hi all,

This isn't my first post as I've had to re-register! Don't know if anybody can help.

Bump this to another thread if this is in the wrong section!

I've had a late drop out for the RIAT this Saturday and have a ticket that I would like to shift. Includes admission into the Pimms Flight Deck. The ticket also includes transport via bus to and from RAF Fairford.

The Pimms Flight Deck is situated on the crowd line at the far eastern end of the show ground in tent H), just 100 metres from the runway. Director's chair seating with a picnic style lunch is also provided, along with a cash bar and refreshments available to purchase throughout the day.

I'm looking for £80 ONO (Face Value is £107). I can meet at the show and give the ticket and wristband for the Flight Deck.

Don't know if any of you are enthusiasts or know somebody who would be interested.

Cheers All
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 13, 2017, 10:16:33 »

Hi all,

This isn't my first post as I've had to re-register! Don't know if anybody can help.

Bump this to another thread if this is in the wrong section!

I've had a late drop out for the RIAT this Saturday and have a ticket that I would like to shift. Includes admission into the Pimms Flight Deck. The ticket also includes transport via bus to and from RAF Fairford.

The Pimms Flight Deck is situated on the crowd line at the far eastern end of the show ground in tent H), just 100 metres from the runway. Director's chair seating with a picnic style lunch is also provided, along with a cash bar and refreshments available to purchase throughout the day.

I'm looking for £80 ONO (Face Value is £107). I can meet at the show and give the ticket and wristband for the Flight Deck.

Don't know if any of you are enthusiasts or know somebody who would be interested.

Cheers All

Love the RIAT but my word is it pricey. As a kid we'd always go to my uncles for a BBQ in Lechalade. Would get a pretty decent display from his garden.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 13, 2017, 10:21:22 »

I'm going on Sunday
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 13, 2017, 10:22:28 »

god id love to take that offer up but the reason we aren't going in the first place is the bloody kids have things on. so can't.

yeah it's expensive, but 100 for a family of 4 isn't too bad for a whole day in terms of getting in. once in... ouch..

anyone viewed from the pub in Highworth? Can you see much?
LeeJ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 13, 2017, 11:30:36 »

god id love to take that offer up but the reason we aren't going in the first place is the bloody kids have things on. so can't.

yeah it's expensive, but 100 for a family of 4 isn't too bad for a whole day in terms of getting in. once in... ouch..

anyone viewed from the pub in Highworth? Can you see much?

I'm only trying to get rid as there's a gang of us for my Dad's 60th and somebody has dropped out. Pain in the backside at this late stage. Admittedly, the price is expensive but we thought we'd treat ourselves being a celebration.

If things change, let me know and I'll do you a deal if the kids are annoying you!
EldeneRed

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 13, 2017, 12:26:12 »

I'm going Sunday. I go pretty much every year. I've got a friend who might be interested. Let me check.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: