Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Car Boot  (Read 2308 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« on: Thursday, June 22, 2017, 20:20:32 »

Tis the season for general crap clearance. So now that Dauntsry car boot has ceased to be the off loading point for the great unwashed to divest themselves of general clutter and brick-a-brack, any suggestions where can I take our unwanted mater pieces and Crown Jewels to trade for a few groats on a Saturday or Sunday? For the many not the few.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, June 22, 2017, 20:26:25 »

Is the "I can't believe its not Dauntsey" no good now then since they relocated?

http://www.dauntseycarboot.co.uk/
Dauntsey Car Boot
Beversbrook Farm
Hilmarton
Calne
SN11 8RX
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, June 22, 2017, 20:39:35 »

Is the "I can't believe its not Dauntsey" no good now then since they relocated?

http://www.dauntseycarboot.co.uk/
Dauntsey Car Boot
Beversbrook Farm
Hilmarton
Calne
SN11 8RX

So the missus just said to me. "I told you that is was not at Dauntsey anymore." Me. "Yes I know." Her. "Well then." Me. "Well then what?" Her. "I've already told you a while ago and again just now." Me. "FFS. I know that, but you never said it had moved." "Well." Me. "Did you know it had moved to Beversbrook Farm at Hilmarton?" Her. "No." I give up with women and trying to understand and second guess them.

Thanks batch.

Anyone want to buy an unused set of Mondeo roof bars?
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, June 22, 2017, 20:41:27 »

Dauntsey still has a car boot on the same farm just ran by different people and called differently (according to my parents).

I go to Cheltenham instead, behind the Racecourse, happens Sat & Sun and bank holiday Mondays, they move around 4/5 different fields but it's easily signposted and is far better ran than anything in Swindon (imho).

You also have a carboot at Blunsdon in the speedway car park but it's not as popular as it was.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, June 23, 2017, 06:19:29 »

Charity shop

Things get better but they never get good
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, June 23, 2017, 10:20:07 »

castle combe is pretty decent,
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, June 23, 2017, 11:15:16 »

castle combe is pretty decent,

I forgot about that one as it's only once a month, also have one just the other side of Melksham on the A350 (think it's only Sundays)
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, June 23, 2017, 19:34:53 »

Has anybody else noticed the sign opposite Wickes on Gypsy lane, for the car boot at Swindon rugby club ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: