Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has Power learnt a big lesson?  (Read 25800 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 12:33:14 »

interesting... welcome if true with one or two caveats!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 12:53:14 »

What did they give us back last time we went down? 40 quid or somehing wasnt it?
redjed

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, June 13, 2017, 22:36:13 »

Has Power learnt his lesson......... NO!
Couple of weeks ago he was saying we would have one of the biggest budgets in this league, then we hear from Flitcroft that we couldn't afford some of the players that have been transferred already this season.
I quote from the adver,
“Recruitment wise, I don’t think we could have afforded the players who are at the top end,” added Flitcroft.

“I have been working strategically with Leicester and have been speaking to so many different people and looking at every U23 game going.

“Those players have already been signed by the real big hitters in League One and the big hitters in League Two. We probably weren’t in the market for them.
So here we go again, more Bullshit !!!!

Good news , its not the end of the world today, as its tomorrow in New Zealand
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, June 13, 2017, 22:55:53 »

Couple of weeks ago he was saying we would have one of the biggest budgets in this league, then we hear from Flitcroft that we couldn't afford some of the players that have been transferred already this season.
I quote from the adver,
“Recruitment wise, I don’t think we could have afforded the players who are at the top end,” added Flitcroft.

“I have been working strategically with Leicester and have been speaking to so many different people and looking at every U23 game going.

“Those players have already been signed by the real big hitters in League One and the big hitters in League Two. We probably weren’t in the market for them.
My recommendation would be to not believe everything one reads. Let's just wait and see who gets signed and how the manager (and his yet to be announce backroom team) gets the team to play.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, June 13, 2017, 23:14:02 »

I quote from the adver,

No need to get so excited just yet. We're not the only team to have not made a signing. Flitcroft is just through the door and there will be loads of players in the Thompson and Obika bracket seeing what offers are on the table and making a choice on their next moves in the coming weeks.

I strongly doubt Flitcroft would be here if he didn't like what he saw regarding the budget and already said the reason he took a while to accept our offer was because he wanted assurances he'd be building the squad.

If we get to August and all we've signed is 8 loanees and a bunch of 21 year olds I'll be joining you in the bullshit calling but for now I'm looking forward to what Flitcroft puts together.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, June 13, 2017, 23:26:16 »

I quote from the adver,

This hurts my head

Do you really expect a manager to come out and say our budget is massive, how effing productive would that be

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, June 14, 2017, 07:19:33 »

Flitcroft said the same at Bury to be fair, as pointed out in the other thread.
Flashheart

« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, June 14, 2017, 07:27:18 »

So he's been looking at some youngsters. Does that mean he definitely intends to have a very young squad? Of course it fucking well doesn't.

It is possible to have some younger players in a squad complemented with older heads. He might even want just one or two youngsters, did that not cross your mind redjed? There's fuck-all wrong with that. In fact, I think it's a good thing.

He's not even made a signing yet and you're complaining about his signings already. Think that through.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: