Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has Power learnt a big lesson?  (Read 25791 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, May 13, 2017, 19:01:06 »

I don't like it when Chang is right  Sad

Makes you question reality itself, doesn't it.

It's All Good..............
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, May 13, 2017, 19:53:55 »

I don't think Power has anything to learn.
I think half the problem is that Power thinks this too
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, May 13, 2017, 20:00:29 »

Power is an evil genius.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, May 13, 2017, 20:26:18 »

Power is an evil genius.
So maybe we'll have some more cash for transfer funds now his ransomware's been unleashed? That must have brought in a few quid Smiley
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, May 13, 2017, 22:56:13 »

The big lesson Power needs to learn is to tell that shitbag bottling cunt Sherwood to fuck off. I hear he chose the team at Charlton so is / was still fucking involved. The sooner he gets a full time job and can fuck off the better. If that cunt is hanging around like a piece of shit you can't shake off your shoe the new manager is fucked regardless of who he is. 

So he chose the team a week after appearing on Goals on Sunday and stating he was only involved with the club for a short period weeks ago?  What a complete grade a wanker.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, May 14, 2017, 08:06:12 »

I don't like it when Chang is right  Sad
Yes, lucky guess probably, but he evened it up by stating that we are pursuing Steve Evans. We don't know if Power is trying to get Evans or not; it's pure speculation and highly unlikely as he would have to pay Mansfield compensation.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, May 14, 2017, 11:31:46 »

Yes, lucky guess probably, but he evened it up by stating that we are pursuing Steve Evans. We don't know if Power is trying to get Evans or not; it's pure speculation and highly unlikely as he would have to pay Mansfield compensation.

You've clearly forgotten that Chang is ITK and has no use for speculation.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, May 14, 2017, 11:37:32 »

Power is an evil genius.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, May 14, 2017, 15:17:37 »

He hasnt learnt anything.

Just a change of plan in relation to making the business more successful, rather than the disaster of this.

I expect an underwhelming appointment hyped up ala Williams ' the best coach I'm the league'. We will be told hes fully in charge of everything. Can you really see Power doing a U turn on everything he has put in place?! I cant!

Usual case of saying the right thing without any substance or any evidence of real change.

More of the same ,with FL survival my target next season being my personal target.

I will be there...enjoying or suffering.

Clems Army!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, May 14, 2017, 15:27:04 »

Let's wait until the next manager is announced, if we get a JFH then it would point to lessons being learned, if it's more in the mould of Williams we have cause for concern.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, May 14, 2017, 19:05:09 »

He hasnt learnt anything.

Just a change of plan in relation to making the business more successful

That sounds like learning something to me. Otherwise why not keep things the same

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, May 14, 2017, 19:21:31 »

Watching the Blackpool v Luton playoff and one of the commentators talked about how Scott Cuthbert had played in two Wembley finals the last one being with Leyton Orient and look where they are now from only thre seasons ago. The other commentator then said "...and that is what can happen when owners get it wrong"

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
redjed

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, May 15, 2017, 06:47:57 »

A Leopard never changes his spots,  I must admit that i've heard so much BS come out of Powers mouth that everything he says is a complete and utter lie. How many times  has he said i will be recruiting early, and it usually ends up 2 weeks before the season starts. Can you really believe that he is going to get a manager in, in the next couple of weeks, i'm afraid i cant!.... There are 11 weeks before the season starts again, and at the moment all there is, is specuation, has anyone been interviewed yet?

Good news , its not the end of the world today, as its tomorrow in New Zealand
bilko

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, May 15, 2017, 09:43:50 »

Archibald been interviewed and I know its not going to be him as manager from a good source I don't know the reason but I would imagine others have been interviewed as well and wouldn't be surprised if this week or next week and announcement is made.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, May 15, 2017, 09:52:03 »

A Leopard never changes his spots,  I must admit that i've heard so much BS come out of Powers mouth that everything he says is a complete and utter lie. How many times  has he said i will be recruiting early, and it usually ends up 2 weeks before the season starts. Can you really believe that he is going to get a manager in, in the next couple of weeks, i'm afraid i cant!.... There are 11 weeks before the season starts again, and at the moment all there is, is specuation, has anyone been interviewed yet?
How many times have we heard 'Sherwood has left the club', 'Sherwood has no input into the team' etc.
Can't believe a word the man says.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: