Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adi Viveash  (Read 27375 times)
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 15:31:42 »

Not being negative here, but this appointment just shows nothing changes really doesn't it.
Might as well have kept old Baldy

Viveash spent all his playing career in the lower leagues, would like to think he knows whats required down here.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #61 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 15:36:35 »

Brian Horton coming in as Director of Football
Another fucking scummer
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 15:37:59 »

Power is having a giraffe with all these Pox links...

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
woolster

« Reply #63 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 15:42:23 »

Another fucking scummer
Brian Horton must be drawing his pension surely
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 15:46:45 »

Joey beauchamp coming in as coach and chief horse racing tipster
tans

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 15:49:24 »

Sorry im bored
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 15:58:06 »

The amount of people that complain because he has no experience, but then get all defensive when someone points out that neither did Macari, Ardilles, Hoddle & Di Canio when they took the job.

Everyone has to start somewhere, and Division 4 is as good a place as any.

I agree with that. Also people are pointing out he wasn't a great player . Good players don't always make good managers, average players can make good managers.

But the inference that appointing an academy coach meaning that we carry on with a youth team isn't so silly and is concerning IMO. Really don't want to become Chelsea B by proxy, but moreover I can't see it leading to success in the long term.

That's not to say that's what will happen. We don't know anything. But in the absence of any concrete information it seems the most likely.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 16:07:43 »

I agree with that. Also people are pointing out he wasn't a great player . Good players don't always make good managers, average players can make good managers.

But the inference that appointing an academy coach meaning that we carry on with a youth team isn't so silly and is concerning IMO. Really don't want to become Chelsea B by proxy, but moreover I can't see it leading to success in the long term.

That's not too say that's what will happen. We don't know anything. But in the absence of any concrete information it seems the most likely.

As far as Power is concerned if Adi can polish say a Feruz, and we finish 22nd then it's been a good season.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 16:17:30 »

As far as Power is concerned if Adi can polish say a Feruz, and we finish 22nd then it's been a good season.

And you know this how?

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 16:29:07 »

Not being negative here, but this appointment just shows nothing changes really doesn't it.
Might as well have kept old Baldy
Has it been confirmed then?
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 16:34:42 »

Has it been confirmed then?

No, but you can see how the story ends Wink

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 19:06:21 »

Interesting that he was due to play in a charity game in his home town this afternoon, on the team sheet but didn't put in an appearance.  Didn't want to answer the inevitable questions.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 20:08:42 »

Him and Garry Hill dream team. Recently left Woking, worked with Power at Rushden
Fuck noooooo. If you want all the worst predictions of the "Power out" FB lot to come true, then by all means, welcome Hill on board with open arms. His family would put the Agombars to shame
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 21:01:14 »

We never saw the best years of Viveash's career. Early on he was always back up for the likes of Calderwood and Shaun Taylor or filling in at left back. I can remember he came back from a loan spell at Walsall and looked OK but was bombed out by McMahon around 95. A year later McMahon let Shaun Taylor go and signed a succession of rubbish centre halves meanwhile Viveash established himself in as a decent player at Reading. By the time he came back under Kingy his legs had gone a bit and his lack of pace especially alongside Reeves got exposed.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 21:10:59 »

Fuck noooooo. If you want all the worst predictions of the "Power out" FB lot to come true, then by all means, welcome Hill on board with open arms. His family would put the Agombars to shame

You obviously havent heard Colin Hill and Keith Cousins are secret investors then Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: