Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sendles White  (Read 14874 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, May 4, 2017, 16:18:59 »

There is no reason he wont make a full recovery to fitness, it does not mean he will be injury prone after 1 bad injury

And you know this how?
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, May 4, 2017, 17:24:35 »

Half crocked ?

There is no reason he wont make a full recovery to fitness

There is - he's ruptured he's ACL!

It's possible and I certainly hope he returns to full fitness but plenty of people don't with an injury like that unfortunately.

Simply put, we are not in a position to pay for a "maybe return to fitness", which as harsh as it sounds is where we are.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, May 5, 2017, 11:35:55 »

There is - he's ruptured he's ACL!

It's possible and I certainly hope he returns to full fitness but plenty of people don't with an injury like that unfortunately.

Simply put, we are not in a position to pay for a "maybe return to fitness", which as harsh as it sounds is where we are.

I didn't say pay him until he returns I said put a contact on the table for once he has proved his fitness, so once it is proved then give him a deal not until then so it does not cost the club if he didn't make the full recovery.

But it is hypothetical anyway as he has been released, be interesting to see where he (hopefully) ends up, you would suspect non league as way to get back to FL 
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, May 5, 2017, 11:48:47 »

If you've already got a low budget, reserving part of it for someone who may not regain fitness isn't a good idea.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: