Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 127   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new manager thread.  (Read 361198 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #1140 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 12:38:57 »

I smell something

I come from a land down-under
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1141 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 12:45:07 »

The Adver obviously watch this thread to see what they should be responding to..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #1142 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 12:45:45 »

I smell something
Have you been out in a field with the cows and the male version of same?
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #1143 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 12:50:04 »

the only way that could happen if you believe it, is with external investment.

Not necessarily as Power has always stated he isn't interested in outside investors (I am also against it as they will want to make their money back and so the budgets will be smaller to make a return to them).

I don't reckon our budgets have been increased that much from last season, just that the budgets in L2 are quite a bit smaller than L1 so we will have a big budget compared to the other teams around us like Newport and Cheltenham.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1144 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 12:50:42 »

Its not going to be an ex- stfc player but it is someone that you will all know - should be announced tomorrow.

I told you lot last week manager wont be revealed until after Sunday (do you all know what is on Sunday) and he has the same surname as a well known Pork Pie and Sausages.
Another massive hint he only came into the bookies betting last Friday and is odds are now really short.
And for those who think I know jack shit as some have stated on the advertiser site then wait and see.

Latest I heard is Bowyer staying at Blackpool and it's now likely to be Sherringham with Paul Jewell as Director of Foitball

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1145 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 12:50:43 »

BEEP BEEP - Warning Vehicle Reversing - BEEP BEEP

Bandwagon  The Bilko bus is in town..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1146 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 12:57:08 »

Poor ol' bilko. The feeling of thinking that you know something Town related before it's official is such a thrill.

Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #1147 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 13:18:07 »

Whenever I do get to hear some genuine ITK stuff, I keep my trap shut about it. That's probably much of the reason I get told such things in the first place... I don't feel the need to tell everybody that I know something.

Not that I hear anything nowadays, though. Not a sausage.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1148 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 13:25:19 »

mmmm, Tisdale pork pies

http://m.devonlive.com/exeter-city-boss-paul-tisdale-linked-with-vacant-manager-role-at-swindon-town/story-30361641-detail/story.html#xwcOOX3dU0tqlPZi.99

nothing of substance in there, are they really basing the entire story on Skybet odds??!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1149 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 14:22:23 »

Someone 'in the know' talking shit, well I never...

Just like all the other ITKers (apart from DRS)
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #1150 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 14:33:30 »

Whenever I do get to hear some genuine ITK stuff, I keep my trap shut about it. That's probably much of the reason I get told such things in the first place... I don't feel the need to tell everybody that I know something.

Not that I hear anything nowadays, though. Not a sausage.

So, whose it gonna be then FH?
Flashheart

« Reply #1151 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 14:35:34 »

So, whose it gonna be then FH?

Mehdi Kerrouche, player manager.

You heard it hear first.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1152 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 14:46:09 »

nothing of substance in there, are they really basing the entire story on Skybet odds??!

Local sports journalism (2017)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1153 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 14:50:39 »

New manager to be announced any time after tomorrow. It will be someone you might have heard of. Hint - his name is a name you may have heard if you've ever heard his name. The fans could be happy, but also might not. I would have rather have Mourinho but I understand he was never being considered.

Also hearing that Nathan Thompson is to decline a new contract to move into Amateur Boxing but someone else told me so you can't get mad at me if that's wrong because it's not my fault I'm just passing on the message.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #1154 on: Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 14:54:00 »

Also hearing that Nathan Thompson is to decline a new contract to move into Amateur Boxing but someone else told me so you can't get mad at me if that's wrong because it's not my fault I'm just passing on the message.

I've heard that as well, apparently in Portsmouth

I come from a land down-under
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 127   Go Up
Print
Jump to: