Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 ... 127   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new manager thread.  (Read 360124 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #960 on: Monday, May 22, 2017, 08:42:30 »

Speaking on Danny, he's available...

Wink

Nailed on play-off finalists, but another season in L2.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #961 on: Monday, May 22, 2017, 09:07:01 »

Nailed on play-off finalists, but another season in L2.
He always has one good season followed by one terrible season.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #962 on: Monday, May 22, 2017, 11:32:56 »

I wonder if he is waiting for the L2 play off final and hoping to snatch the losing manager
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #963 on: Monday, May 22, 2017, 13:27:20 »

I wonder if he is waiting for the L2 play off final and hoping to snatch the losing manager

Eumours are Bowyer is coming once the game is played, how true that is we will have to find out in due course
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #964 on: Monday, May 22, 2017, 16:54:52 »

As long as it's not Fatty Evans, I'm happy
I don't give a fuck who it is as long as it's not Fatty Evans.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #965 on: Monday, May 22, 2017, 21:30:08 »

Moyes?? Just left Sunderland could do a job for us. Wouldn't happen though.
bilko

Ignore
« Reply #966 on: Monday, May 22, 2017, 21:31:01 »

Well the new manager has been chosen and will be announced  next week for a very good reason and I think most fans will be happy with the appointment as he has done a good job at his current club. He only came into the betting odds on Friday but I put money on when the odds were good I put this same information on the advertiser site but people slagging me off saying I know jack shit.
Well next week the name will be revealed so I've given two hints in this message on who it could be,
Power will also be announcing some other good news but not sure when yet but it should put this club in good stead again another hint on what he may be announcing.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #967 on: Monday, May 22, 2017, 21:32:25 »

Bowyer then.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #968 on: Monday, May 22, 2017, 21:59:41 »

Well the new manager has been chosen and will be announced  next week for a very good reason and I think most fans will be happy with the appointment as he has done a good job at his current club. He only came into the betting odds on Friday but I put money on when the odds were good I put this same information on the advertiser site but people slagging me off saying I know jack shit.
Well next week the name will be revealed so I've given two hints in this message on who it could be,
Power will also be announcing some other good news but not sure when yet but it should put this club in good stead again another hint on what he may be announcing.

Jon Stead? Or have I misinterpreted.

Considering sticking some cash on Bowyer at 11/2 but not sure it's worth the risk.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #969 on: Monday, May 22, 2017, 22:14:59 »

Blackpool have only sold 2,000 tickets for Wembley. Good to see they can do a boycott properly.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #970 on: Monday, May 22, 2017, 22:21:31 »

Hmmmm, if nothing else you give us ponderous thoughts!

So...Gary Bowyer and an exciting sponsorship deal?

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #971 on: Monday, May 22, 2017, 23:15:29 »

Well the new manager has been chosen and will be announced  next week for a very good reason and I think most fans will be happy with the appointment as he has done a good job at his current club. He only came into the betting odds on Friday but I put money on when the odds were good I put this same information on the advertiser site but people slagging me off saying I know jack shit.

Let me humour you for a second. So you know who the manager will be, you have hinted Bowyer but you won't confirm only suggest.

Bowyer is currently 11/2 in the betting, if I had inside information and knew who the manager was I'd be placing a tidy sum across multiple bookies. We have seen how little money it takes in these markets to make odds tumble and the bookies protect themselves. So have you put a bet on who our next manager is? And if not why on earth not if you know?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #972 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 04:37:58 »

Well the new manager has been chosen and will be announced  next week for a very good reason and I think most fans will be happy with the appointment as he has done a good job at his current club. He only came into the betting odds on Friday but I put money on when the odds were good I put this same information on the advertiser site but people slagging me off saying I know jack shit.

Absolutely pointless without names.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #973 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 06:17:37 »

I know who it is, I'll confirm it once it's announced on the club website.

#worseThanChang
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #974 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 06:22:49 »

bilko states that we'd be happy with the appointment. Not sure that would be universally the case with Bowyer (although I'm not in any way offended by the rumour).

Could this be our (almost) annual fruitless link to Paul Tisdale? The yarn that doesn't stop spinning.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 ... 127   Go Up
Print
Jump to: