Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 127   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new manager thread.  (Read 361212 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #735 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 19:06:39 »

Cotterill makes me want to cut myself. He's possibly the manager I dislike the most. I think I'd rather have a Lawrie Sanchez and Paul Hart dream team. I know I wouldn't really, but fucking hell I'd hate listening to that remedial trying to form sentences after a match.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #736 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 20:40:16 »

Cotterill makes me want to cut myself. He's possibly the manager I dislike the most. I think I'd rather have a Lawrie Sanchez and Paul Hart dream team. I know I wouldn't really, but fucking hell I'd hate listening to that remedial trying to form sentences after a match.

That's my thoughts too. Plus I'd be waiting for him to have a full on getting sacked/resigning meltdown after every game.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 21:23:29 »

There were rumours for weeks about Paul Sturrock after Wise left 11 years ago. Did you moan about that, too?

Oh why don't you just fuck off? I'm sick of you targeting me for every comment I make.

It's not as if I even post on here much anymore, but every time I do, you're there with a snide comment or dig.

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 22:19:59 »

Still think it might be Hockaday

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 22:23:52 »

Does anyone think it could be Hockaday?
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 22:42:30 »

Hockaday would be about the most underwhelming appointment we could make.

Doesn't rule him out though does it.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 22:57:37 »

Oh why don't you just fuck off? I'm sick of you targeting me for every comment I make.

It's not as if I even post on here much anymore, but every time I do, you're there with a snide comment or dig.

Do I?  It's not personal, I just tend to like pointing out whingy hyperbole types. Sorry if the boot fits.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: Thursday, May 18, 2017, 06:20:52 »

Do people say Hockaday because they genuinely think it'll be him or because as long as it's not Hockaday then they won't be too disappointed?

Poor Dave. Loyal servant for Town filed under 'cheap option, avoid' even when he's not linked.

If Power wants an Evans type then Cotterill has to be a possibility but he considers himself a second tier manager so I'd be surprised if he'd drop down to the fourth.

Plus the handbags during 2014-15.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: Thursday, May 18, 2017, 06:35:59 »

I keep saying it to get the topic back on track!

I wouldn't be surprised though.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #744 on: Thursday, May 18, 2017, 07:01:06 »

If Hockadays team talks are as boring as his co-commentary we might have well have just kept Williams
Flashheart

« Reply #745 on: Thursday, May 18, 2017, 07:05:51 »

We can't give it to Hockaday, his mixed idioms get right on my tits.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #746 on: Thursday, May 18, 2017, 07:17:34 »

Its going to be Hockaday. He knows the club, he knows Power, he has done some coaching for us under Power. Did well (ish) at Forest Gump Rovers, likes youth, is willing to work with mental owners as he did at Leeds.

Still don't think he has ever commentated on a Town game that we have won.

Do not want Cotterill as hes nuttier than squirrel shit and he had a go at Power and the club when he did commentary on the Swindon v MKD game on Sky, he hates us, he hates everyone, he is mentally touched.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: Thursday, May 18, 2017, 07:27:16 »

Its going to be Hockaday. He knows the club, he knows Power, he has done some coaching for us under Power. Did well (ish) at Forest Gump Rovers, likes youth, is willing to work with mental owners as he did at Leeds.

Still don't think he has ever commentated on a Town game that we have won.

Do not want Cotterill as hes nuttier than squirrel shit and he had a go at Power and the club when he did commentary on the Swindon v MKD game on Sky, he hates us, he hates everyone, he is mentally touched.

How can you compare them? One is a serious (if eccentric)  football manager, the other is a cheap Luke Williams replacement.

Dave Hockaday has my total respect as a former Swindon player, but he is not what we desperately need as a manger.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: Thursday, May 18, 2017, 07:34:47 »

Er, his managerial record is somewhat...dubious.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: Thursday, May 18, 2017, 07:39:29 »

And then there's the idioms. In the name of God, won't somebody please think of the idioms?!?
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 127   Go Up
Print
Jump to: