Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Smith and Evans in Waterford  (Read 27890 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, April 8, 2018, 15:48:00 »

Smiley
They are all great cities and whenever I've been the women always ask after you. Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, April 9, 2018, 09:25:07 »

Are you sure Mass isn't coming to the end of his contract  Hmmm   He seems to have been playing well recently, which is usually a sure sign

Didn't we already avoid paying Spurs a hefty sell-on by throwing Mass in as a makeweight in the Gladwin 2-for-1 deal? Would be impressed if Power also managed to get a sell-on clause in the deal.

Unless of course QPR then go and play him at his own game...

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #62 on: Monday, April 9, 2018, 09:31:38 »

Didn't we already avoid paying Spurs a hefty sell-on by throwing Mass in as a makeweight in the Gladwin 2-for-1 deal? Would be impressed if Power also managed to get a sell-on clause in the deal.

Unless of course QPR then go and play him at his own game...
QPR could well play Power at his own game but I would be surprised if we didn't have some form of sell on clause in the contract, no matter how small a percentage.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, April 9, 2018, 10:11:42 »

Is Gladwin still at Blackburn? He seems to have faded whilst Luongo's career has shone.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, April 9, 2018, 10:21:29 »

Is Gladwin still at Blackburn? He seems to have faded whilst Luongo's career has shone.

I think shone is pushing it a bit, wanted by a Championship Team, a potentially soon to be championship team and a soon to be Segunda División team. As for the price its just the inflated values pushing things up £10m is about £2m in old Pre Pogba money!

Should at least allow Power to recoup some of the money has put into the club.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, April 9, 2018, 10:32:26 »

I think shone is pushing it a bit, wanted by a Championship Team, a potentially soon to be championship team and a soon to be Segunda División team. As for the price its just the inflated values pushing things up £10m is about £2m in old Pre Pogba money!

Should at least allow Power to recoup some of the money has put into the club.

Ok, well shone in comparison to Gladwin!

You are forgetting his international achievements as well. Clearly it helps being in an 'inferior' International side but he has been consistently good internationally.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Peter Venkman

« Reply #66 on: Monday, April 9, 2018, 10:39:31 »

Ok, well shone in comparison to Gladwin!

You are forgetting his international achievements as well. Clearly it helps being in an 'inferior' International side but he has been consistently good internationally.
34 caps at 25 isn't a bad haul TBH, Mass has been QPRs stand out player this season apparently and Gladwin has suffered several more injuries this term I think he may be out for the rest of the season.

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, April 9, 2018, 10:44:11 »

34 caps at 25 isn't a bad haul TBH, Mass has been QPRs stand out player this season apparently and Gladwin has suffered several more injuries this term I think he may be out for the rest of the season.

Cheers PV!

Peter Venkman

« Reply #68 on: Monday, April 9, 2018, 10:59:57 »

Reading on the Blackburn forum they say Gladwin is now back in training and in contention for a place on the bench for tomorrows game at Gilligham, he has had complications after a knee operation back in November/December time and not started a game since September.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: