Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next seasons STFC games live for overseas fans  (Read 26342 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #105 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 15:59:54 »

A friend of mine used the iPad app and it didn't even ask him to pay anything to watch it. A bit buggy but not bad at all if you combine the feed with the radio Comms.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 16:07:42 »

I quite enjoyed watching it without a commentary, and the complete lack of a time piece added to the fun!  Had no idea where we were in the game until the board came up (literally had nothing around me that I could even see what time it was). 
HorlocksLegs

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 16:23:25 »

I thought it was good quality. I had the just listen open on another tab and paused the live video for about 6 seconds and it all synced up perfect  Grin
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 16:29:54 »

I was impressed with it. Would prefer a time on screen, tbh - I was sweating on my bet.

Is the Caribou Cup available on it?
HorlocksLegs

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 16:32:54 »

I was impressed with it. Would prefer a time on screen, tbh - I was sweating on my bet.

Is the Caribou Cup available on it?

I think the season pass only covers league game - you should be able to get a match pass for it though.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 16:39:04 »

Cup games are not included.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 21:50:11 »

Well my transition from Player to iFollow went smoothly, nothing's changed - I still only hear about half the pissing match. But it's okay because I can watch highlights.. Of our game against Charlton last season, which I had several rounds of electro shock therapy in order to NOT remember. The shitcunts.

Not sure if cup games are included, but it is funny how you never see Caribou energy drinks for sale in the shops.

I assume FH does!

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Saturday, August 5, 2017, 23:16:17 »

I've seen it around lots
Chrystovski

« Reply #113 on: Thursday, August 10, 2017, 10:23:45 »

So to confirm, you can watch games live with a UK subscription as long as you have a VPN configured to a different country?
Panda Paws

« Reply #114 on: Thursday, August 10, 2017, 10:40:40 »

On Saturday my friend used a VPN on an Australian network and watched the whole game without any real issues.

The only issue he had was that he couldn't use his existing account to both watch and listen to the radio comms, so he made a new account using the normal UK monthly plan for radio comms and synced the two of them.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #115 on: Thursday, August 10, 2017, 10:48:23 »

This really should be in the lounge guys
Barry Scott

« Reply #116 on: Thursday, August 10, 2017, 11:14:44 »

I'm sure it's fine. I think it should be in the open so all can find the loopholes.

Not even companies like Netflix and Amazon, along with our own government, are able to prevent people accessing stuff via VPN. The money grabbing FA most definitely won't have a clue, unless they simply decide to stop offering it in its entirety. In my opinion of course.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Thursday, August 10, 2017, 11:24:03 »

I imagine you all sitting around in a fug of smoke on leather-studded armchairs reading Association Football Weekly and tutting at the passing of screw-in studs and lace-up balls.

Can you send me an application form and details of the initiation ceremony?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #118 on: Thursday, August 10, 2017, 11:30:54 »

We'd have to go through and remove all the bad things we've said about you first. Might take a while.
Flashheart

« Reply #119 on: Thursday, August 10, 2017, 11:35:48 »

As far as I can tell you already have access anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: