Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Spot of rust on car body  (Read 2352 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« on: Sunday, January 7, 2018, 11:31:31 »

So the winter weather and salt on the road has revealed a small spot of rust on the lower of the rear wing panel of my car. Almost looks like someone's touched up a previous ding and not done the greatest prep job, c'est la vie.
So far as I can tell it doesn't look like a hideous job and one I would have done myself if I had the time and it wasn't winter.

Can anyone recommend a good and reasonably priced place to go to in either the Swindon or Newbury area to remedy the problem? I may also consider getting a machine polish/paint correction done at the same time if reasonable.
I have the advantage that I lift share alternate weeks to work so don't necessarily need a courtesy car.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, January 7, 2018, 12:23:13 »

Try here: http://www.chipsaway-sven.co.uk He did some minor bodywork repairs on my last car, really good job and you know exactly what you'll be paying before any work is completed.

It's All Good..............
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, January 7, 2018, 14:09:39 »

Try here: http://www.chipsaway-sven.co.uk He did some minor bodywork repairs on my last car, really good job and you know exactly what you'll be paying before any work is completed.

Cheers herthab, that was one of the places I was looking at

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, January 7, 2018, 15:09:20 »

Either chipsaway or dingmaster will sort that out.
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, January 7, 2018, 17:15:39 »

WMR  at Greatfield between Bassett and Purton

07590259444    great bloke (and no, its not me )   Smiley

When you're smiling.........
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: