Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlton Athletic v Swindon Town - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 28643 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:13:51 »

Why?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:15:16 »

cause he's shit
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:19:54 »

It was a general question in response to the team selection
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:21:59 »

oh sorry sonic !!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:29:29 »

Thomas captain!!!! Why the fuck would you play the Chelsea 3 when its a dead rubber looking towards next season. Put the young uns in - our young uns that is not ones on £20k a week that you have no hope of signing.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:37:20 »

Glad I didn't go now..

It's All Good..............
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:37:32 »

Thomas captain!!!! Why the fuck would you play the Chelsea 3 when its a dead rubber looking towards next season. Put the young uns in - our young uns that is not ones on £20k a week that you have no hope of signing.

I'd completely forgotten there was a match.... quite an unpleasant shock, finding out there is one.

I'd imagine we might sign Feruz, assuming he's out of contract, as no one else will, so should be cheap.

Beyond that, I'm giving this season no further thought. ( I might when it finishes at 3 ish, pig protests permitting)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:43:59 »

I'd completely forgotten there was a match.... quite an unpleasant shock, finding out there is one.

I'd imagine we might sign Feruz, assuming he's out of contract, as no one else will, so should be cheap.

Beyond that, I'm giving this season no further thought. ( I might when it finishes at 3 ish, pig protests permitting)
Feruz is on £21k a week apparently and I believe his contract still has a bit to run. Can't see us signing him although he does tick a few boxes, young, shit, lightweight, doesn't give a fuck but a big cross against cheap thankfully
Benzel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:49:30 »

Don't mind Dabo playing, I hope we pick him up as I think his contract expires next month?
Can't be bothered with Colkett and the reappearance of Feruz is baffling and concerning in equal measure.
Hope Starkey gives it a good go and presumably that's the last we've seen of Branco, which is a bit of a shame imo.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:52:39 »

branco is injured so can't read much about new contact or not from team selection
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:58:18 »

Respect to all that are there today.

I was up for it but interest waned amongst the lads after last week. So radio it is.

Just seen the team...I was expecting a team change by putting in loanees in front of contracted players isn't logical to me. Why?
The result doesn't matter but let the fans see some green shoots.
Feruz? Fucking hell!

Anyway....Let's get this dog shit season over with.

Could this be our only double if we win!?

Williams now droning on that a good performance will lift the fans today...Fuck off you clueless prick..

Clems Army!
Flashheart

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:58:44 »

I wouldn't bother even trying to read anything into that selection.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 10:59:36 »

Ince doesn't fancy it.... Hamstring just gone tight!

Rodgers now in..... Has anybody walked out yet?!

Clems Army!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 11:00:43 »

Feruz is on £21k a week apparently and I believe his contract still has a bit to run. Can't see us signing him although he does tick a few boxes, young, shit, lightweight, doesn't give a fuck but a big cross against cheap thankfully

Hopefully he's still under contract.

Luke Norris will need to score 4 today, in order to equal our lowest ever individual league goals top scorer for a season... can he do it Hmmm  I'm ruling out Islam scoring 8.

I'd imagine today's XI to be the worst we've ever fielded in our history, managed by the most inept duo in our history.

The idea that this is all with next season in mind is frightening.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 11:07:45 »

branco is injured so can't read much about new contact or not from team selection
Oh didn't know that. Kinda feel like he might be worth keeping for next season. Although I'd rather we offered the contract to JSW if it is one or the other.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: