Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Holiday Season  (Read 64107 times)
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, April 23, 2017, 20:17:31 »

We've just hired an ex-Army guy who hails from Aberdeen, seemed like a nice guy. We all went out for beers on Friday nigh and it turns out he's a massive fucking racist. Oh well
Is he black ?
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, April 23, 2017, 20:44:34 »

Las Vegas for the 2nd time. Stag do. Wont make it back alive.

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, April 23, 2017, 21:31:01 »

Tropical island in Lanzarote after PaulD's recommendation. It better be good, if not I know where he lives...
Like so many things in life, it's what you make of it (aka not my fault if you hate it Smiley ) You'll have a great time, make sure you take some time to walk (both ways) along the coastal path in the evenings and try out the seafront restaurants, there's some really nice ones.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 09:42:30 »

Honeymoon. 2 weeks in Mexico and 5 nights in NYC on the way home. Last hurrah before knuckling down and acquiring a house/a child.

We went to Puerta Vallarta and Mexico City in February. Loved it, great beer, great food (stodgefest) and friendly people. You will have a blast!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 10:17:28 »

We went to Puerta Vallarta and Mexico City in February. Loved it, great beer, great food (stodgefest) and friendly people. You will have a blast!

Fuckin' hell you get about a bit, are you Judith Chalmers?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 10:18:01 »

His username does indicate he's orange, so quite possibly
Panda Paws

« Reply #36 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 10:31:36 »

Would loved to have done some exploring, particularly the west coast, but we are going to a resort on the east coast to sit still and maintain a respectable blood alcohol level. We've never done the whole 5* all-inc resort, and won't again, but if we're ever going to do it, Honeymoon is the time I guess.

I'm more looking forward to NYC though - incredible city and I've never been in the summer.

« Last Edit: Monday, April 24, 2017, 13:31:12 by Panda Paws » Logged
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 13:03:59 »

Haha. We are in a situation with no kids and both in reasonable jobs and with a love of travel so trying to make the most of seeing as much of the world as possible.

But I can confirm, I am not JC Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 16:03:54 »

Would loved to have done some exploring, particularly the west coast, but we are going to a resort on the east coast to sit still and maintain a respectable blood alcohol level. We've never done the whole 5* all-inc resort, and won't again, but if we're ever going to do it, Honeymoon is the time I guess.

I'm more looking forward to NYC though - incredible city and I've never been in the summer.

NYC will be HOT and probably quite muggy.

After my trip to Swindon (which I just got back from), will be doing Nashville, Memphis and Orlando this year (the joys of being able to drive them all).  Might try and add New Orleans in as well.

Potentially hosting some Walking Dead tours :-)
Panda Paws

« Reply #39 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 16:14:37 »

NYC will be HOT and probably quite muggy.

After my trip to Swindon (which I just got back from), will be doing Nashville, Memphis and Orlando this year (the joys of being able to drive them all).  Might try and add New Orleans in as well.

Potentially hosting some Walking Dead tours :-)

AC, pool parties and fuck loads of beer should help.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 17:03:24 »

Yep, that's what we did for honeymoon. 2 weeks in St Lucia in a luxury resort. With hindsight would probably have done 1 week there and another week somewhere with a bit more life. Don't get me wrong, I love a lazy holiday but not for such a long period of time.

City breaks are class and NYC is a top place also, so good choosing!

The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 17:11:41 »

Tenerife in September and again in November.
Amir

« Reply #42 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 17:41:42 »

SE Asia in May and July. Next year I want to go somewhere else!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 18:13:39 »

Went to Sri Lanka in February, going to Cornwall on Friday (just as the weather turns shite) and a weekend in Lisbon in November

Things get better but they never get good
Amir

« Reply #44 on: Monday, April 24, 2017, 19:10:16 »

Went to Sri Lanka in February

Where did you go? I really liked it there, it's got a bit of everything, is easy to get around and not too crowded.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: