Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Holiday Season  (Read 64111 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 08:14:09 »

Got a week in Italy all inclusive in June and which I’m looking forward too. Sorrento, just south of Naples, but I’ve never been all inclusive before so that will be fun

Also going on a city break next weekend, to avoid the cold and the snow. DestonatIon is Estonia, but at least they should be better equipped to deal with this eastern beast

We went to Ravello in southern Italy last year for a wedding. It’s a quite stunning part of the world, seemingly Sorrento is equally as stunning.

For me, it’s Turkey, Turkey, Turkey and then closing out the year in Australia. I want to squeeze in a trip to Lisbon as well at some point.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 08:38:06 »

Off to Egypt in June.  2 weeks all inclusive cost me just over 500 quid. And all you ever hear about terrorist attacks are the negatives....

It's All Good..............
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 09:02:48 »

You are all posh. I’m off to Bideford Bay for 3 nights in April.

That’s our holiday for the year.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 09:06:22 »

Off to Egypt in June.  2 weeks all inclusive cost me just over 500 quid. And all you ever hear about terrorist attacks are the negatives....

My sister, brother in law and 3 kids have been to Egypt all inclusive the last few years. She says it’s definitely the best place for value for money and the kids are well looked after over there.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 10:46:14 »

My sister, brother in law and 3 kids have been to Egypt all inclusive the last few years. She says it’s definitely the best place for value for money and the kids are well looked after over there.
This will be my 4th visit. Bit more difficult now, as you can't get a direct flight at the moment, but if you're into sun, sea and amazing snorkelling you'd be hard pressed to beat it.

It's All Good..............
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 11:00:13 »

For me, it’s Turkey, Turkey, Turkey and then closing out the year in Australia. I want to squeeze in a trip to Lisbon as well at some point.
We're off to Lisbon at the end of next month  - kidney stone notwithstanding. Flights are dead cheap and we're renting an apartment for the week in the city.

Kefalonia in June and then, hopefully, Spain in September.
Flashheart

« Reply #141 on: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 11:28:24 »

I could do with a holiday, not had one for years. Some seem to think I'm on a permanent holiday considering my location, but it doesn't work like that.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 16:19:25 »

Hoping to get to Dallas for Thanksgiving this year, with any luck we will be able to get in two Cowboys games as well as a Stars game.

Other than that was thinking of going to Prague to watch the Speedway GP, but it's the play-off finals weekend (albeit if we make it we wouldn't be playing until the Monday).

Other thoughts are Rome or Turin (Milan or Juventus), Dortmund (again).

Only problem is Son is thinking of spending aa month travelling around Europe with some mates in the Summer so he won't have much holiday left
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 16:30:31 »

not a big fan of Dallas when we stayed there a while ago. Still, good to do the obvious Kennedy stuff. That were building the new stadium when we saw the Stars play.

I'd head over to Cowtown though, that was good.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 16:35:29 »

not a big fan of Dallas when we stayed there a while ago. Still, good to do the obvious Kennedy stuff. That were building the new stadium when we saw the Stars play.

I'd head over to Cowtown though, that was good.
We've been to Dallas a few times before. In fairness we are going for the games & to see the Cowboys new training facility (The Star, which has a 12,000 seater stadium that the local High Schools can use).

On previous visits we have done the tour round the book depository which was really good.
One time we were over we stayed a couple of days in Fort Worth.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 17:02:25 »

cool, you know more than me then Smiley
scillyred

« Reply #146 on: Saturday, March 3, 2018, 17:11:35 »

Off to the Yorkshire Dales in April to stay in the same village where my direct ancestors lived for at least 350 years, then Hong Kong in November to watch the Hong Kong Open Golf & see the sights again.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Saturday, March 10, 2018, 12:07:52 »

Booked a week in Porto next month. Anyone been - changed my mind from Lisbon.
china red

« Reply #148 on: Sunday, March 11, 2018, 06:44:41 »

Riviera Maya in Mexico over Easter for a couple of weeks, Rome for a week in September and then apparently the wife wants to go to Bruge for xmas
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Sunday, March 11, 2018, 09:22:11 »

I'm currently on a cheap holiday in the Algarve.

The home of shit graffiti tagging.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: