Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Serious Concerns...  (Read 13500 times)
GL5 Red

« on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 07:14:54 »

We are heading one way with Power. I for one will be very vociferous in letting Power know exactly what I think of the dross we have had to endure. I saw this coming at the start of the season but this isn't a 'told you so', it's about serious concern in the direction we are going under Power. What a dreadful season, 4 local darby defeats to add insult to injury. If we do go down Saturday then make Power knows we, loyal fans who will be here long after he has fucked off are angry and don't want him here.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 07:25:10 »

Did this really require a new thread... and yes it is an attempt at a smug 'I told you so' post!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 07:50:30 »

Bur he told you he wasn't telling you so

Wink
GL5 Red

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 07:51:04 »

Was it? Be interesting to see where all those that shot me down for daring to question the saviour. Dare to question the quality such as Barry, BOO, Branco etc etc.  I'll be there sat but won't be clapping at the end that's for sure.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 07:53:56 »

Cheers mystic meg.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
GL5 Red

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 07:56:40 »

More concerning that it took so long for the penny to finally drop. I would obviously rather we were not in this position because I go week in week out and have supported the club for years, but it was fairly obvious to most what Power would do, well most apart from the vast majority with input on here.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 07:58:03 »

So the big result this season is that the pessimists beat the optimists. Well done. Have a peanut.

It's All Good..............
GL5 Red

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 08:01:56 »

I just struggle with how so many here could not see what was going to happen. Look at Power and his previous business interests, the way in which he conducts himself, so many variables but when anyone questions him on here particularly earlier in the season shot down in flames by most on here, but it's ok as we debt free. Be debt free playing Chippenham town soon.
Panda Paws

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 08:13:21 »

Well done on starting a post to do nothing more than repeat yourself and say "I told you so".
GL5 Red

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 08:14:49 »

Thank you Panda. Just tankful I wasn't one of those that thought we would be challenging with this dross, would be a bit embarrassing.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 08:21:12 »

I cannot recall reading a single post on here where someone has blindly refuted all criticism of Power nor a single post where anyone said we'd be challenging for promotion this season.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 08:26:55 »

I'll be there sat but won't be clapping at the end that's for sure.
Fucking hell. That will show the bastards.
GL5 Red

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 08:43:30 »

"That'll show the bastards". What is your idea, lap of honour? Or we could pretend everything is OK?
GL5 Red

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 08:45:30 »

Well sonic I can recall many posters saying we had a competitive a quad and they trusted power and saw no reason why we couldn't challenge are the right end. Don't ask me to start finding those posts as I cannot be assed.  There are a few on here who must feel simple having backed power and believed his bullshit.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 08:47:58 »

"That'll show the bastards". What is your idea, lap of honour? Or we could pretend everything is OK?
Open top bus parade followed by a civic reception at the town hall.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: