Poll
Question: Which Party Will You Be Voting For?
Conservative - 54 (30.5%)
Labour - 63 (35.6%)
Liberal Democrat - 29 (16.4%)
UKIP - 6 (3.4%)
Green - 5 (2.8%)
SNP - 0 (0%)
Plaid Cymru - 0 (0%)
Other - 2 (1.1%)
Not Voting - 9 (5.1%)
Spoiled Ballot - 9 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 153

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 71   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: General Election - Who's Getting Your Vote?  (Read 195858 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #930 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 12:56:53 »

Just listened to the statement outside no 10.

The woman has no shame.
Even a tiny bit of humility might have been appreciated.

She really is a horror isn't she... if you just read transcripts of what she has been saying you would think it had all gone swimmingly!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #931 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 13:26:42 »

She really is a horror isn't she... if you just read transcripts of what she has been saying you would think it had all gone swimmingly!

It's a continuation of the ‘evade all questions, share nothing, deliver a few meaningless platitudes and brazen it out’ strategy that has served her so well during the last 12 months.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #932 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 13:28:10 »

At least we might all get an extra public holiday on July 12th this year, though.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #933 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 13:29:16 »

Did the Adver really just send me a pop up that said "it's tight down south"?

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #934 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 13:35:51 »

At least we might all get an extra public holiday on July 12th this year, though.

My went to bed at 3:30 brain does not compute.....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #935 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 13:37:11 »

My went to bed at 3:30 brain does not compute.....

nevermind

"..and there were no more Catholics left"
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #936 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 14:08:51 »

It's a continuation of the ‘evade all questions, share nothing, deliver a few meaningless platitudes and brazen it out’ strategy that has served her so well during the last 12 months.

TBF, it's all she can do. May is probably irretrievably holed below the water line, but for now needs to carry on. 

I'm not sure the Tories having lost one leader less than a year ago are going to be too keen on shelling another especially, as the field was so grim last time a second ballot wasn't considered worthwhile.  No, anyone with ambition will plot. George Osborne must be regretting his decision to stand down from The House.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #937 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 14:28:06 »

TBF, it's all she can do. May is probably irretrievably holed below the water line, but for now needs to carry on. 

Is being irretrievably holed below the waterline better than it being tight down south?

I'm not sure the Tories having lost one leader less than a year ago are going to be too keen on shelling another especially, as the field was so grim last time a second ballot wasn't considered worthwhile.  No, anyone with ambition will plot. George Osborne must be regretting his decision to stand down from The House.

On last nights performance they could do a lot worse than trying to get Ruth Davidson a seat in Westminster sharpish, what with that and Osborne, it will be interesting to see who starts emerging out the woodwork come the first safe By-election, (are we allowed to call them bi-elections with the DUP now holding all the power?).
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #938 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 14:54:36 »

Hang on a minute, so May ran off to the palace like a rat up a drainpipe to say she was able to form a government with the DUP, yet now we have the DUP stating that they are prepared to start talking to the Conservatives on a deal?

Sounds like someone panicked and ran off to the palace as quickly as they could (perhaps worried someone might beat them to it) and has been bullshitting old Queenie.... How dare she hoodwink her Maj.  Hmmm

Mrs May is really playing with fire here, just to save her skin!

The whole peace agreement in NI was based upon the British Government being neutral with regards to the two political sides, however she is now getting into bed and making herself entirely dependent upon one side which rather defeats the neutrality argument, I assume having seen off the potential for another Scottish referendum she wants to challenge the union in other ways.

Or she is a selfish chancer who does give one jot about the country or in fact anyone bar herself!
« Last Edit: Friday, June 9, 2017, 15:24:08 by horlock07 » Logged
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #939 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 16:38:51 »

Fuck me, seriously tories how low can you bunch of wankpuffins go.  How little do you care for the people of this country.  Playing politics with the country in such a grubby, seedy, power hungry way over the last 7 years.  How much do you need power?  How much do you need money?  How little do you believe in doing anything for the interest of the people.

Disgraceful and discredited. 

Never knowingly overstated.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #940 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 17:34:35 »

Welcome to the world of party politics and self-serving politicians.

Highly recommend this book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XBY3XJV/
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #941 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 17:39:20 »

Just listened to the statement outside no 10.

The woman has no shame.
Even a tiny bit of humility might have been appreciated.

TBF she's probably had very little sleep, but yes as has been evident for quite some months she is confirming the Peter principle in spades

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #942 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 17:43:39 »

They are genuinely barking!

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/873220352335392768
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #943 on: Friday, June 9, 2017, 18:01:21 »

It's amazing how "emotional" candidates get when they lose. One Tory Councillor refused to shake my hand in an election and shouted at me that I cost him "his seat". I had to politely point out (under duress) it wasn't his seat but the electorate's.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
adje

Ignore
« Reply #944 on: Saturday, June 10, 2017, 18:20:17 »

ER has one important job and she fucks it up

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 ... 71   Go Up
Print
Jump to: