Poll
Question: Which Party Will You Be Voting For?
Conservative - 54 (30.5%)
Labour - 63 (35.6%)
Liberal Democrat - 29 (16.4%)
UKIP - 6 (3.4%)
Green - 5 (2.8%)
SNP - 0 (0%)
Plaid Cymru - 0 (0%)
Other - 2 (1.1%)
Not Voting - 9 (5.1%)
Spoiled Ballot - 9 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 153

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 71   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: General Election - Who's Getting Your Vote?  (Read 195829 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:52:44 »

always ahead of the game is horlock.

Am I bollocks, I had a bet on Bowyer being the new manager!  Wink
Flashheart

« Reply #751 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:53:37 »

Viola....

Chello.  Cheesy
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 13:03:03 »

Can't stand the bell-end but fair play to him on this

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 13:17:13 »

She was on Radio 4 this morning, trying desperately not to admit that there are now less armed police than there were when the Tories took office. She admitted it eventually, but said in mitigation that that was because there were less police all round. Well, that's fine then.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 13:28:26 »

She was on Radio 4 this morning, trying desperately not to admit that there are now less armed police than there were when the Tories took office. She admitted it eventually, but said in mitigation that that was because there were less police all round. Well, that's fine then.

Why the hell are the Tories sending out the Culture Secretary to answer such questions, I assume Rudd (The Home Secretary who is presently responsible) is such damaged goods that she has become a laughing stock whilst May doesn't mix with the plebs?
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 13:37:22 »

Wouldn't defend May but I thought (as objectively as I am able) that Rudd put in a decent performance on Question Time last Thursday.  That was just 4 days after her father's death.

It would seem that there are other quite plausible reasons therefore, other than having become a laughing stock, for Rudd not to be doing the media briefings this morning.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 13:39:16 »

Wouldn't defend May but I thought (as objectively as I am able) that Rudd put in a decent performance on Question Time last Thursday.  That was just 4 days after her father's death.

It would seem that there are other quite plausible reasons therefore, other than having become a laughing stock, for Rudd not to be doing the media briefings this morning.
Well, presumably because she's Home Secretary and might well therefore be tied up in post-London Bridge meetings etc
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 13:41:07 »

Wouldn't defend May but I thought (as objectively as I am able) that Rudd put in a decent performance on Question Time last Thursday.  That was just 4 days after her father's death.

Setting aside what sending Rudd (whose skeletons may finally appear now after the passing of her father) out to take the shit last week in light of her circumstances said about May, are we really to believe that in light of the scale of the events of the weekend the fucking Culture Secretary is really the most senior politician they could find to answer questions on a topic completely unrelated to their brief.

Might as well have sent the Downing Street Cat, who made a welcome appearance yesterday, probably would be better at answering questions, especially if food was offered.
« Last Edit: Monday, June 5, 2017, 13:44:27 by horlock07 » Logged
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 13:49:33 »

Unsurprisingly there is unrest in the ranks, its like Thatcher all over again.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-blamed-for-london-bridge-terror-attack-by-top-cameron-aide-steve-hilton-2017-6?r=UK&IR=T

Cue the Labour leaflets, Vote May get Boris, Rudd, Leadsom??
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #759 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 14:28:37 »

Might as well have sent the Downing Street Cat, who made a welcome appearance yesterday, probably would be better at answering questions, especially if food was offered.
Tend to agree but I would have put the Cameron-ennobled Sir Michael Fallon just ahead of the Downing Street cat in Rudd's absence.  Food might not have swung it but I'm sure an "honour" for his wife would have sufficed.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 15:19:30 »

Which makes it all the more unfathomable that there is still a large number of people willing to put up with the cunts...
It's called the lack of a credible opposition.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 17:19:12 »

Viola....

That is utter bullshit. What a fucking weapon

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #762 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 17:47:22 »

It's called the lack of a credible opposition.

Nah.

It's All Good..............
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #763 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 20:41:51 »

Nah.

He's got a point..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #764 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 21:16:02 »

Fuck me, Diane Abbott is a fucking blubbering mess. Corbyn needs to get rid. She's a mess. Even when Amber Rudd is avoiding questions, or spouting lies, at least she does it with conviction and composure.

This is in reference to her recent appearance on sky. Horlock, if you would be so kind....
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 71   Go Up
Print
Jump to: