Poll
Question: Which Party Will You Be Voting For?
Conservative - 54 (30.5%)
Labour - 63 (35.6%)
Liberal Democrat - 29 (16.4%)
UKIP - 6 (3.4%)
Green - 5 (2.8%)
SNP - 0 (0%)
Plaid Cymru - 0 (0%)
Other - 2 (1.1%)
Not Voting - 9 (5.1%)
Spoiled Ballot - 9 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 153

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 71   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: General Election - Who's Getting Your Vote?  (Read 195757 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 11:49:02 »

High risk stuff from Corbyn this morning, saying May should resign over cuts to Police numbers.  Risks accusations of politicising tragic, recent events.

Its an interesting one, because how soon is too soon to talk?

The Tories have made a massive thing over Corbyn not being able to protect Britain. Boris was at it 2 days ago. Not that long after Manchester.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:09:33 »

Its an interesting one, because how soon is too soon to talk?

The Tories have made a massive thing over Corbyn not being able to protect Britain. Boris was at it 2 days ago. Not that long after Manchester.

Whats Corbyn supposed to do, ignore it when the Police are saying this?

Edit - This wasn't a pop BTW...
« Last Edit: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:38:40 by horlock07 » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:21:48 »

quite

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:28:07 »

I watched May bumble her way through her prepared speech this morning. She then dodged questions regarding cuts to police and didn't give a single straight answer to anything.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:32:33 »

I watched May bumble her way through her prepared speech this morning. She then dodged questions regarding cuts to police and didn't give a single straight answer to anything.

She should take a note from Amber Rudds book of "If you don't like what your hearing, pass a note to the chair and have the mic taken away from them"
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:33:43 »

So a standard May interview then...
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:36:24 »

She should take a note from Amber Rudds book of "If you don't like what your hearing, pass a note to the chair and have the mic taken away from them"

In case anyone missed it....

« Last Edit: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:38:21 by horlock07 » Logged
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:37:15 »

Thanks horlock.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:39:57 »

I am trying - and failing - to think of a politician whose answers to straight-forward questions have been as consistently evasive as Theresa May's.  Not 'strong & stable' at all for me.  Shifty, unsure of herself, terrified of being found out at any moment.  The mask slipped a few weeks back, and she's been unable to put it back on properly.
Flashheart

« Reply #744 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:45:18 »

A friend of mine posted on FB this morning a video of a Tory MP answering questions. It was in Cornwall I think. 

On the subject of food banks, she said she was pleased that there are food banks. Obviously this drew an angry response from the crowd. She then went on to complain about those protesting at her remark, and told the room to ignore them.

I can't find a link to it.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:47:06 »

I am trying - and failing - to think of a politician whose answers to straight-forward questions have been as consistently evasive as Theresa May's.  Not 'strong & stable' at all for me.  Shifty, unsure of herself, terrified of being found out at any moment.  The mask slipped a few weeks back, and she's been unable to put it back on properly.

I said ages back, with Cameron unless you were actively and carefully listening he at least gave the impression of answering the question asked and not bullshitting to do so, with May (and Rudd, Greening, Davis, Fallon) its just so clear that they are unwilling or unable to answer the question or lying through their teeth its actually quite painful to listen and keep a straight face.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:48:23 »

A friend of mine posted on FB this morning a video of a Tory MP answering questions. It was in Cornwall I think. 

On the subject of food banks, she said she was pleased that there are food banks. Obviously this drew an angry response from the crowd. She then went on to complain about those protesting at her remark, and told the room to ignore them.

Viola....

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:48:54 »

I was about add to my previous comment "or you can call the police when members of public dare challenge you" in reference to the clip you have mentioned FH
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:49:35 »

always ahead of the game is horlock.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: Monday, June 5, 2017, 12:49:38 »

I said ages back, with Cameron unless you were actively and carefully listening he at least gave the impression of answering the question asked and not bullshitting to do so, with May (and Rudd, Greening, Davis, Fallon) its just so clear that they are unwilling or unable to answer the question or lying through their teeth its actually quite painful to listen and keep a straight face.

Which makes it all the more unfathomable that there is still a large number of people willing to put up with the cunts...

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 71   Go Up
Print
Jump to: