Poll
Question: Which Party Will You Be Voting For?
Conservative - 54 (30.5%)
Labour - 63 (35.6%)
Liberal Democrat - 29 (16.4%)
UKIP - 6 (3.4%)
Green - 5 (2.8%)
SNP - 0 (0%)
Plaid Cymru - 0 (0%)
Other - 2 (1.1%)
Not Voting - 9 (5.1%)
Spoiled Ballot - 9 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 153

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 71   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: General Election - Who's Getting Your Vote?  (Read 195774 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 08:57:29 »

Did you get hurt or violated by a conservative voter in a previous life?  You post very aggressive when people post anything pro conservative..

I don't think any of my posts are aggressive toward other posters? If you mean my posts are aggressively against the tories, you're right. I'm puzzled how people can have so many blind spots when it comes to what they're doing.

By the way, I would've responded to Richants in the same way if they had posted 'Labour', or 'Lib Dem'.

It's All Good..............
Sir Cliff Pipehard

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 09:02:59 »

She's a cunt. And not a nice, jokey, cunt. A horrible, poisonous one.

Thatcher was a horrible poisonous cunt,May is more of an insipid cunt.

But definitely a cunt...
Sir Cliff Pipehard

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 09:05:28 »

Did you get hurt or violated by a conservative voter in a previous life?  You post very aggressive when people post anything pro conservative..

When viewed in the context of what the Tories are doing to this country,i'd say his posts show remarkable restraint.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 09:05:49 »

Thatcher was a horrible poisonous cunt,May is more of an insipid cunt.

But definitely a cunt...

Look at her eyes. It's all in her eyes....

Sir Cliff Pipehard

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 09:08:34 »

Look at her eyes. It's all in her eyes....

You're a braver man than me ...  Smiley
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 10:21:51 »

I don't think any of my posts are aggressive toward other posters? If you mean my posts are aggressively against the tories, you're right. I'm puzzled how people can have so many blind spots when it comes to what they're doing.

By the way, I would've responded to Richants in the same way if they had posted 'Labour', or 'Lib Dem'.

Yeah, not towards other posters just generally Cheesy  It wasn't a dig btw.  I have still yet to be persuaded which way I am going to vote, unfortunately I don't think there is a good option this time around, which is exactly why May has called the GE now.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 11:28:51 »

The irony of the Tory "Strong and stable" message is that Theresa May looks weak and unstable.

She looks like a rabbit in the headlights when she isn't just reading a script she's been given.

She looks totally out of her depth,that whole One show nonsense with her twatty husband was absolutely cringeworthy.
 She has to be protected from actually meeting anyone who might ask her a question she's not prepared for.

She reminds me of the teacher at school who was easy to wind up and bring to tears and was always having time off with a nervous breakdown.

Quite right. Hence why she won't do debates and doesn't allow members​ of the public near her.
Unless it's scripted she fucks up time and time again(calling terrorists tourists, not knowing where she was etc) Diane Abbott mixing up 300,000 with 300million was more newsworthy.

Apart from fox hunting( which says everything about her and her party, selfservatives) and "strong and stable" what do they actually have?
I'm staggered anyone could tick the box next to a conservative candidate. I really can't work it out?
Someone tweeted me the other day that Labour will do less for the working class than the Tories. I just don't understand how?
« Last Edit: Friday, May 12, 2017, 11:34:31 by Arriba » Logged
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 11:30:11 »

See, saying there is no good option makes no sense if you look at it all objectively. There are great points on a number of manifesto. The Labour one genuinely seeks to make things better for the majority of every day people, and is costed fully. To argue that it isn't a good option is nonsensical - the benefits are huge.

But then, we've all been told by huge swathes of the media that Corbyn is incompetent, so let's all believe that instead.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 11:53:23 »

Quite right. Hence why she won't do debates and doesn't allow members​ of the public near her.
Unless it's scripted she fucks up time and time again(calling terrorists tourists, not knowing where she was etc) Diane Abbott mixing up 300,000 with 300million was more newsworthy.

Apart from fox hunting( which says everything about her and her party, selfservatives) and "strong and stable" what do they actually have?
I'm staggered anyone could tick the box next to a conservative candidate. I really can't work it out?
Someone tweeted me the other day that Labour will do less for the working class than the Tories. I just don't understand how?

I know quite a few Tories... and they can have some very strange ideas seemingly completely at odds with reality. I would say though that the uniting theme, is they see life as a rat race, you get where you can by climbing over others...and devil take the hindmost.

Maybe have some sort of system like the workhouse and parish relief, for those truly down on their luck, combined with worthwhile religious charities.

In the meantime they'll look after their own...and expect the Party to work for their interests.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 15:15:55 »

How long before Corbyn is blamed for the NHS cyber attack?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 15:28:22 »

How long before Corbyn is blamed for the NHS cyber attack?

You have to be one sick Fcuk to hack hospital computers and then demand money otherwise you will wipe information - lets hope whoever is behind it never needs a hospital
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 15:30:01 »

You have to be one sick Fcuk to hack hospital computers and then demand money otherwise you will wipe information - lets hope whoever is behind it never needs a hospital

I'd much prefer that they will need a hospital....

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 16:46:15 »

I'd much prefer that they will need a hospital....
This. Can we just not decide the election by giving it to whoever Putin hacks on the grounds that the other guys are clearly the baddies?
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 17:21:14 »

As I've lived outside the UK for more than 15 years I am not allowed to vote (despite the Tories promising in their last election lie list that they would change this....), but I would definitely vote Labour. This shower of shit in charge at the moment is the worst I have seen since the days of Thatcher. Luckily for them they have the backing of almost all the media who will ensure that May romps home by constantly attacking everything that Corbyn says and does.

And the average voter, being as thick as pigshit, actually believes that the Tories will be better for them than Labour. Fuck me, what will it take for them to come to their senses?
Sir Cliff Pipehard

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Friday, May 12, 2017, 18:09:59 »

If you vote Tory and your kids go to a state school,you rely on the NHS for your healthcare and you don't have the security of vast sums of personal wealth,then I'm afraid you are a turkey voting for Christmas.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 71   Go Up
Print
Jump to: