Poll
Question: Which Party Will You Be Voting For?
Conservative - 54 (30.5%)
Labour - 63 (35.6%)
Liberal Democrat - 29 (16.4%)
UKIP - 6 (3.4%)
Green - 5 (2.8%)
SNP - 0 (0%)
Plaid Cymru - 0 (0%)
Other - 2 (1.1%)
Not Voting - 9 (5.1%)
Spoiled Ballot - 9 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 153

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 71   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: General Election - Who's Getting Your Vote?  (Read 195767 times)

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 10:44:12 »

On the news this morning was mentioned that 300 disabled people a day are going to court to prove their eligibility and fight for their benefits. This process is costing the British tax payer £1 million a week.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 10:49:38 »

On the news this morning was mentioned that 300 disabled people a day are going to court to prove their eligibility and fight for their benefits. This process is costing the British tax payer £1 million a week.

Thats the price we pay for strong and stable leadership....
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 11:15:57 »

I'm guessing you have bought into the left wing media BS
Oh come on, left wing media bullsh*t, we all know that moist of the mainstream media has an erring to the right.

Hobodan. In my comment where did I even mention Macron was France's answer? I never even mentioned the guy. The situation in France is different because the real fact of the matter is many people want neither Macron or Le Pen. Many will simply refuse to vote (I don't necessarily agree with this stance) because politically and for some time now things in France have not gone the "French way". Mainly across their political spectrum the modern stance of an open country for all has wavered. Many french people are ashamed of how their state is behaving politically. Many are torn because they feel pressured to choose for fear if they don't then a Le Pen victory is imminent. If you know if the tiniest bit about the French voting directive a high concentration of the demographic is represented by who they fear. The nation deeply fears Le Pen.

If you actually bothered to research the relatively close confines of this forum (even this thread) you will see that I do not jump to erratic conclusions and you will also see that I don't act on impulse to mainstream media articles across any medium. I also don't react very positively to poorly put together youtube videos. However, I did ask you a question, possibly with some rhetorical notion but you did not answer all you did is post a "fact-based" video about Macron. Then decided to go on the defensive by falsely implying that I was a supporter of Macron, when I didn't even mention his name in my response.

As Chubbs rightly put (and also entering new territory of the political minefield)
if there's one thing i hate when reading various party propaganda is when parties use others weakness to try to win votes as opposed to their own strengths.
He summed up your responses perfectly.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 11:18:54 »

Don't worry. Everything will be fine when Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott are running things.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #259 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 11:20:17 »

Widely known. We are literally paying the government to abuse disabled people.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dwp-fit-to-work-assessments-cost-more-than-they-save-report-reveals-a6801636.html
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 11:21:28 »

Don't worry. Everything will be fine when Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott are running things.

It's not perfect but it's marginally better than a May/Hunt/Boris cabinet surely?  Wink  Crying Crying Crying

'Incessant Nonsense'

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 11:36:10 »

All parties just seem to be doing a great job of proving that there really is no great choice at the moment.  I don't trust any of these muppets to run our country..

Tories sniping at Corbyn to win votes, Labour providing lots of ammunition to make it easy for the Tories to snipe..  what a great choice we have.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 11:41:07 »

And why is that exactly? I'm guessing you have bought into the left wing media BS that she is some sort of racist / xenophobe / islamaphobe blah blah.

You think this guy (Macron) is going to change anything that is going on in France? If you haven't done your homework, maybe his will help.....

ten out of ten for effort on the trolling and for introducing probably most of the TEF to nutjob Mr Stefan Molyneux.

Marine, to be fair, is less racist than her father Jean-Marie Le Pen who described the holocaust as a detail of second world war history and also less racist than her niece Marion Marechal-LePen but to suggest that it is BS that she is Islamophobic is absurd - she has been quite specific on that drawing parallels between the German occupation of France in WW2 and the manifestations of Islamic culture in France today.  She is economically a Protectionist.

To the project-fear Brexiteers, who dream of the fall rather than reform of the Euro and indeed the descent into chaos of the EU, and who would see this as some sort of vindication, I can see that a Le Pen victory may be encouraging.  Note however that she has however rowed back somewhat, in round two of the election, on France actually leaving the euro and on the holding of an EU referendum.

For the non-doctrinaire Brexiteers and indeed non-doctrinaire Remainers, looking now for a positive relationship between a strong, independent UK and a strong, reforming EU in areas of economics, science, defence, security and shared values, then Le Pen would be bad news (assuming racism is not yet at least a shared value).

Not sure Macron will not be inheriting more to bite off than he can chew but his election would be beneficial for the UK in my opinion and "no-brainer" preferable to the alternative.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 12:11:34 »

Politician in getting the figures wrong shocker, whilst when you actually look at the breakdown of figures in the Labour press release they add up - strangely that bit is getting nearly zero reporting as is the massive drop in Officers since 2009 (just trying to recall who was the Home Sec in the majority of that period?).

I have no time for Diane Abbott, however if this entire campaign is going to centre on playing the man (or woman) rather than analysis of the policies (will be hard for the Tories as they don't appear to have any at the moment) its going to get ridiculous, the fact that this is the lead story on the BBC website, means that either its a bloody dull day or their reporting is somewhat more critical of certain parties than others?

Meanwhile in Cornwall the media are locked in rooms and banned from filming the PM or her answering any questions, should that possibly not be the news story of the day!

Here http://www.cornwalllive.com/prime-minister-theresa-may-visits-cornwall-ahead-of-general-election/story-30306323-detail/story.html
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 12:12:36 »

Yeesh, LePen seems to have done a decent PR job in the last couple of years if people think she isn't racist.  You can agree or disagree on some of the policies, but be sure she is a Leader of the National Front for a reason.  This nice shiny new Populist stuff is just convenient because it takes in some of the NF ideals, but it doesn't stop them being the French BNP.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 12:15:30 »

Yeesh, LePen seems to have done a decent PR job in the last couple of years if people think she isn't racist.  You can agree or disagree on some of the policies, but be sure she is a Leader of the National Front for a reason.  This nice shiny new Populist stuff is just convenient because it takes in some of the NF ideals, but it doesn't stop them being the French BNP.

I don't think she is the leader presently, she seems to have taken the lead of that Mr Farage by resigning when its gets a bit warm, sure she will be back in charge soon.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 20:23:57 »

Stefan speaks a lot of sense. Please dispute what you don't like about any of his opinions? Feel free to ridicule any of his points on Macron?  I'm guessing you are probably sat in your comfy chair lapping up 'the young Turks' or some left wing bullshit 😂

Macron would be a disaster for France, he only brings more of the same which has gotten France into such a mess. It's ironic that there is next to NO mainstream media reports of the fascist communists rioting in France with their radical Islamist counterparts (yes, fascists lefties! Who'd have though!), yet you can find footage and on the ground evidence all over social media.
If you think Macron will change France you are the nutjob, but maybe extreme lefties do not want to change the 'diversity' experiment that has left Paris in such a dump from excessive Islamic immigration?
If you take the time to dig into the facts and not swallow the BS that the mainstream media push, you will be surprised how bad Paris is ATM. And let's not mention Sweden.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 20:55:59 »

I have a sneaky suspicion that you might visit Breitbart.com or maybe infowars?

LePen is racist FACT.

No idea on Macron, wasn't debating his abilities, good or bad.

Left wing ideologues can be just as "fascist" (in the way you are using the term), as good old extreme right wingers.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 21:02:18 »

Stefan speaks a lot of sense. Please dispute what you don't like about any of his opinions? Feel free to ridicule any of his points on Macron?  I'm guessing you are probably sat in your comfy chair lapping up 'the young Turks' or some left wing bullshit 😂

Macron would be a disaster for France, he only brings more of the same which has gotten France into such a mess. It's ironic that there is next to NO mainstream media reports of the fascist communists rioting in France with their radical Islamist counterparts (yes, fascists lefties! Who'd have though!), yet you can find footage and on the ground evidence all over social media.
If you think Macron will change France you are the nutjob, but maybe extreme lefties do not want to change the 'diversity' experiment that has left Paris in such a dump from excessive Islamic immigration?
If you take the time to dig into the facts and not swallow the BS that the mainstream media push, you will be surprised how bad Paris is ATM. And let's not mention Sweden.

I have not once mentioned that Macron would be brilliant for France!

and ICYMI

Oh come on, left wing media bullsh*t, we all know that most of the mainstream media has an erring to the right.

Hobodan. In my comment where did I even mention Macron was France's answer? I never even mentioned the guy. The situation in France is different because the real fact of the matter is many people want neither Macron or Le Pen. Many will simply refuse to vote (I don't necessarily agree with this stance) because politically and for some time now things in France have not gone the "French way". Mainly across their political spectrum the modern stance of an open country for all has wavered. Many french people are ashamed of how their state is behaving politically. Many are torn because they feel pressured to choose for fear if they don't then a Le Pen victory is imminent. If you know if the tiniest bit about the French voting directive a high concentration of the demographic is represented by who they fear. The nation deeply fears Le Pen.

If you actually bothered to research the relatively close confines of this forum (even this thread) you will see that I do not jump to erratic conclusions and you will also see that I don't act on impulse to mainstream media articles across any medium. I also don't react very positively to poorly put together youtube videos. However, I did ask you a question, possibly with some rhetorical notion but you did not answer all you did is post a "fact-based" video about Macron. Then decided to go on the defensive by falsely implying that I was a supporter of Macron, when I didn't even mention his name in my response.

As Chubbs rightly put (and also entering new territory of the political minefield)  He summed up your responses perfectly.

'Incessant Nonsense'

hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017, 21:18:43 »

I have a sneaky suspicion that you might visit Breitbart.com or maybe infowars?

LePen is racist FACT.

No idea on Macron, wasn't debating his abilities, good or bad.

Left wing ideologues can be just as "fascist" (in the way you are using the term), as good old extreme right wingers.

Alex Jones? 😂 Is without question a nutjob. Not familiar with Breitbart. Your accusation of LePen being a 'racist' is nothing more than expected of the typical lefty histeria. Your forgot 'xenophobe' and 'islamaphobe', more buzzwords slung around by lefties when they fail to argue any point. Please show me why LePen is a racist as you say she is?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 71   Go Up
Print
Jump to: