Poll
Question: Which Party Will You Be Voting For?
Conservative - 54 (30.5%)
Labour - 63 (35.6%)
Liberal Democrat - 29 (16.4%)
UKIP - 6 (3.4%)
Green - 5 (2.8%)
SNP - 0 (0%)
Plaid Cymru - 0 (0%)
Other - 2 (1.1%)
Not Voting - 9 (5.1%)
Spoiled Ballot - 9 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 153

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 71   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: General Election - Who's Getting Your Vote?  (Read 198192 times)
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 17:52:35 »

I've decided not to be a democrat any more
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 17:55:43 »

The EU can do one.

They're showing themselves up for what they are.

Think we will end up just walking away.

And as for the divorce bill- quite how an organisation that has not had accounts audited and signed off for 20 years know the liability of a member state is beyond me- they're just trying it on as we pay 1/5 of the total budget
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #227 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 19:11:54 »

The 27 other member states are ganging up on the one that wants to leave?! WELL I NEVER
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #228 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 19:33:03 »

I think it's unrealistic to expect the EU to bend over and be rogered by the uk? Which they've consistently said, since well before the referendum? It's just common sense, and failure to see that is typical of 90% of the morons who voted to leave

I'm a majority moron. Yippee.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 19:38:13 »

I voted remain. If we had another vote now I'd vote leave. It's been interesting to see the real attitude the rest of the EU has towards Britain. Let's face it, we were / are just a cash cow for them. Amazing how quickly they forget their history.
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 19:41:13 by hobodan » Logged
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Sunday, April 30, 2017, 21:32:49 »

The chances of 27 countries agreeing to the "final" Brexit deal is nil..so lets not waste two years and just cancel the direct debit, offer a reciprocal tariff free trade deal to anyone who wants it and get on with trading with the 85% of the world that is non EU trade. You don’t need a secession article to secede. If you stop paying your subscription, stop attending the meetings, people would notice that you’d left.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Monday, May 1, 2017, 00:09:31 »

The EU can do one... - quite how an organisation that has not had accounts audited and signed off for 20 years know the liability of a member state is beyond me
In the interests of accuracy, the statement above about the EU accounts is untrue. 

hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Monday, May 1, 2017, 08:22:37 »

More 'rhetoric' from the EU nazis 😳

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/jean-claude-juncker-says-theresa-may-deluded-scathing-call-angela/
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Monday, May 1, 2017, 08:33:57 »

Out of interest, if France under Marine Le Pen had voted out and was now demanding all the benefits of being in the EU with none of the downsides, would you be furious if we and the other remaining EU nations said that that wasn't really on?

I think most of the rhetoric on both sides is for their home audiences - it suits both May and Merkel to look like tough negotiators in this current posturing stage. Hopefully when it comes to actually negotiation, more reasonable heads will prevail and we won't end up in a spiteful tit-for-tat war of micro aggressions, because both sides have a lot to lose from that, despite what some of the more ardent 'just walk away' types might think.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #234 on: Monday, May 1, 2017, 08:40:13 »

Out of interest, if France under Marine Le Pen had voted out and was now demanding all the benefits of being in the EU with none of the downsides, would you be furious if we and the other remaining EU nations said that that wasn't really on?

I think most of the rhetoric on both sides is for their home audiences - it suits both May and Merkel to look like tough negotiators in this current posturing stage. Hopefully when it comes to actually negotiation, more reasonable heads will prevail and we won't end up in a spiteful tit-for-tat war of micro aggressions, because both sides have a lot to lose from that, despite what some of the more ardent 'just walk away' types might think.
Well put. I'd happily walk away but hope we can come to a peaceful divorce. You would expect a lot of posturing at this stage. I want to see a successful Europe but a more successful England. Both sides don't have to lose but it is totally unrealistic to expect the same deal outside the EU as in it.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 1, 2017, 09:09:01 by chalkies_shorts » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Monday, May 1, 2017, 09:04:17 »

it's almost like the EU is sticking up for the EU. The bastards.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Monday, May 1, 2017, 09:16:50 »

I'd have thought calling someone who campaigned for remain, who is now angling for a hard Brexit, deluded, is not unreasonable.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Monday, May 1, 2017, 09:38:31 »

Apparently it is unreasonable enough to start claiming they are Nazis.  Maybe if you read between the lines he was gassing some Jews at the same time.

Never knowingly overstated.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Monday, May 1, 2017, 09:51:54 »

Apparently it is unreasonable enough to start claiming they are Nazis.  Maybe if you read between the lines he was gassing some Jews at the same time.

Junker is right up there with Dornier, Messerschmitt, Fokker Wolf and Heinkel in the average Brexiteer's nightmares.

I'd wager David Davis, even built an Airfix model of a Junker once upon a time.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Monday, May 1, 2017, 10:48:34 »

it's almost like the EU is sticking up for the EU. The bastards.

Well put.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 71   Go Up
Print
Jump to: