Poll
Question: Which Party Will You Be Voting For?
Conservative - 54 (30.5%)
Labour - 63 (35.6%)
Liberal Democrat - 29 (16.4%)
UKIP - 6 (3.4%)
Green - 5 (2.8%)
SNP - 0 (0%)
Plaid Cymru - 0 (0%)
Other - 2 (1.1%)
Not Voting - 9 (5.1%)
Spoiled Ballot - 9 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 153

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 71   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: General Election - Who's Getting Your Vote?  (Read 195856 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 21:33:02 »

Brexit is good. I still think something will happen that will prevent us from leaving.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 21:38:21 »

it's done and we'll agree not to get into a pro/con Brexit discussion or we'll all go round in circles again.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 07:19:04 »

Fuck it, I am voting 4-4-2 I am fed up with 3 at the back.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 11:55:37 »

Any of you twats that vote Tory deserve all that's coming to you, your kids and your grandchildren. Sadly you'll fuck it all up for the rest of us too.  Bad Mood

This is the sort of comment I hear quite often from the 18-24 age group, who by and large couldn't be arsed to vote in last years referendum, the bitch about the outcome.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 12:16:07 »

Don't think I'll bother given I'm in a Country run by a loon for the next few years anyway, seems whichever way I'd vote in the UK I'd get a similar result.  Have the parties simultaneously been run by such a bunch of no hopers before?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 13:25:45 »

I'm guessing the Lib Dems may go full reversal on Brexit as a policy, which may be interesting to see play out and challenge peoples views in some Conservative voting areas, however you can bet the SNP will walk Scotland again.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 14:04:35 »

Brexit is good. I still think something will happen that will prevent us from leaving.

We've invoked Article 50 so in all practical senses we're leaving, the question is how. If we want to 'remain' members we would have to rejoin under Article 49 and that will include joining the Euro and Schengen as all our opt-outs will disappear.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 14:31:34 »

They're all a bunch a lying two faced cunts, in it for self gain.
Personally, i am fed up at austerity measures yet we continue to spend millions££££££ on foreign aid. Should we not be getting or own house in order before pumping millions into countries where, it only ends up in corrupt fuckers hands and not helping those that need it?

Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 14:34:36 »

At one of the previous General Elections I read an article that basically said that if you anonymise manifestos and got people to vote for the policies they believed in then the Green Party would be the clear winners.

Unfortunately most people think that the Greens are a wasted vote and therefore chose another party, again indicating the flaws in our voting system already highlighted.

The Tories are wankers who look after their own
Labour are useless and fucked us over last time
The Lib Dems are pointless
UKIP are UKIP

Choices, choices  Grin. When is Kim Jong Un available ??
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 15:54:04 »

Margaret Thatcher is the biggest cunt of the lot to date.

I have amended it for you as its a crown that May is desperately after and on form to date has a bloody good job of delivering on.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #70 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 15:56:38 »

They're all a bunch a lying two faced cunts, in it for self gain.
Personally, i am fed up at austerity measures yet we continue to spend millions££££££ on foreign aid. Should we not be getting or own house in order before pumping millions into countries where, it only ends up in corrupt fuckers hands and not helping those that need it?

FYI we spend 4 times more on the national debt interest payments than we do foreign aid.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 15:58:40 »

At one of the previous General Elections I read an article that basically said that if you anonymise manifestos and got people to vote for the policies they believed in then the Green Party would be the clear winners.

I am not going to go over it again as I have moaned about it in the past, but from personal experience the Greens are as despicable and full of self serving bullshit than any of the others, don't fall for the cuddly image they seem to get away with, their politicians are as prepared to fuck their constituents over as much as the next crooked wanker!

The Tories are wankers who look after their own
Labour are useless and fucked us over last time
The Lib Dems are pointless

Agreed although to be honest the LD's are mainly pointless as people think they are and thus don't vote for them?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #72 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 16:18:25 »

The Lib Dems had a sniff of power and sold their soul to the Torys. I doubt that will be forgotten for a very long time.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 16:34:04 »

The Lib Dems had a sniff of power and sold their soul to the Torys. I doubt that will be forgotten for a very long time.

Yet Labour had a sniff of power and turned into Diet Tory?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, April 20, 2017, 16:36:41 »

I get that coalitions aren't common in the Uk, but I see a lot of this and I'm really not sure it's fair. Can you really not see a difference in policy and approach between the coalition prior to 2015 and the conservative majority government since? It seems pretty clear to me that the Lib Dems manage to exert *some* influence. Yes, the majority of what happened was driven by the conservative agenda but then again they had five times the number of MPs so that we always going to happen. I agree it wasn't perfect (no government ever has been, it's just pick your poison really) and Clegg personally seemed to enjoy the pals act with Cameron far too much.

I'm never quite sure what people expected in 2010, a LibLab coalition where they propped up Brown? I can't see how that would have been fondly remembered either.  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 71   Go Up
Print
Jump to: