Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC v AFC Wimbledon  (Read 23813 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 17:25:50 »

I'm going to Walsall. We are going to win. Then fuck it up against Scunthorpe, who to be fair are quite decent.

Unfortunately I can see us going to Charlton still mathematically alive, then I'll have to go, then we'll inevitably bottle it or be reliant on a team losing that doesn't bottle it. Still at least a piss up could ensue.  
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 17:32:05 »

Your on a roll Batch.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 17:46:58 »

The last two games have been the equivalent of treading water.
Either swim away from danger or sink, drown and die.

It's remarkable we're still in with a mathematical chance.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #93 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 17:56:46 »

Wimbledon were total shit, we were slightly better. The ref was a cunt of the highest ordr and they could have had 3 sent off. The guy who decapitated Goddard and got a yellow. The bloke who went straight through Obika from behind and got a yellow for gobbing off. Then Scun fat cunt reject Barnett two feet off the floor on Ince who did him a massive favour by not going down.
Saying that we were shit and didn;t work their keeper. Thomas and Colkett yet again were fucking wank as was Ajose. Give Starkey a run and see what he's made of.
Conroy impress more and more each game and him and Branco look a decent duo in a flat 4.
Yet again, another game played like a pre season friendly when our lives depend on it.
The sooner this season ends the better. 
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 18:00:55 »

Fair shout, I'm not sure I've ever seen a slower midfielder. Not sure he did anything second half...
He managed to stay on the pitch when two other midfielders who were slightly more effective got hauled off - sums it up for me!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 18:06:13 »

[gillman]
yeah but Liverpool nearly signed him once
[/gillman]

to be honest his introduction to the team has coincided with us not conceding so many.

happy coincidence I'm sure.

colkett and Gladwin together is equally calamitous.

there​ is no answer. fucking kasim fucked us over this year. fucker.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 18:06:45 »

Totally inept - sums up the performance for me.  No pressure put on their defence until the last 10 minutes, and then we were totally predictable!  No urgency, Ajose was a bad as I have seen him, Obika could hardly win a header, the midfield were totally gash, defence got away with it - a good side would have thrashed us.  The decision making throughout the team was so poor, they seem frightened to play with any freedom, guess that is down to the coaching staff.  Ref didn't cost us a win but a more totally inept wanker has yet to be found.  His decision making was a bad as our teams!
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 18:16:57 »

Conroy and Ince excellent. Vigs did what was needed and Obika wasn't bad with limited service. Rest of them were pretty shite, especially Ajose and Thomas
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 18:36:10 »

The last two games have been the equivalent of treading water.
Either swim away from danger or sink, drown and die.

It's remarkable we're still in with a mathematical chance.

This, just shows what a shit league it is.  I think we all accepted we were down a few weeks ago and then a couple of wins gave us that bit of hope and Williams some breathing space just as the crowd had started to turn on him instead of Power.  The last 2 games, today particularly have just highlighted what we've seen all season, lack of urgency, poor decision making and inability to create chances and score goals.  Today was utter shit, some of the players just ambled around, you'd have thought we were mid table with nothing to play for.  They only stepped up a gear in the last 15 minutes or so.  Pathetic.

Power absent again.  Clearly completely uninterested in our fight for survival. Says it all really.

I believe we will be relegated and I'd rather it doesn't go to the final game of the season. That will be horrible.  It really worries me that Williams will still be in charge next season.  Start badly and it'll be difficult to recover.  
« Last Edit: Friday, April 14, 2017, 19:13:57 by joteddyred » Logged
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 18:46:16 »

So...

The ref was shit - what a surprise, the man in the middle gets some the blame;
Ajose - thought he was our saviour, but now he's shit.

I don't give a shit either way, but some posts on here make me laugh.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 19:10:12 »

Thomas doesn't even look like he knows how to be a human let alone a footballer. Never seen a player look more clueless on a pitch. Add that with being totally feeble and lightweight, we're more or less down to 10 men with him in the side.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 19:37:30 »

Quote from: Sippo
So...

so you can't call somebody who had a shit game out?

i didn't go, but I'm not sure what your point actually is.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #102 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 19:52:05 »

So...

Ajose was shit today but isn't a shit player. The man in the middle didn't make us play like a bunch of fucking poofters but if they were down to 10 or even 9 men then maybe the fact we were carrying players would have evened it up a bit.
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 20:22:40 »

All this shit is contagious.
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 20:43:29 »

Today was the first time I've ever taken a bag of granola to a game.  I do like the Tesco honey and almond one, so that's something to look forward to: all is not lost.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: