Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC v AFC Wimbledon  (Read 23464 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 18:49:23 »

That doesnt make him a crook though. I know shit all about you, shall I assume you're a rapist?

As I said none of us know for sure.

Head Hurts
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 19:31:32 by Ells » Logged

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
johnritsons toupe

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, April 15, 2017, 23:24:45 »

Never thought I'd say this about the club I love, but we're doomed as a club with Power in charge.

Leyton Orient are royally fucked with someone who's (arguably) of high net worth. Power is a minnow in comparrison with most club owners at our level, he wont invest, he openly and regularly trousers profits from player sales and treats fans like mugs (Timothy Sherwood as DOF for anyone with a short memory) yet he gets away with it.

While most decent owners would have ditched a boring, clueless pair of cunts like Williams & Embleton months ago, Power buys another football club and concentrates on that, rather than put right the fucked up project that he presides over back here.

I'm not sure what has to happen before Town fans wake up and start recting in the time-honoured and traditional way that supporters of badly run clubs usually do...

By the way, anyone heard the reason 'He's one of our own' was dropped on Friday? No, me neither.

We all know the stories about Lou Macari having spies in all the bars around Swindon and getting them to report players who went out on the piss when they should have been at home, yeah? A great way of managing wanker players who think that they're above everyone else and that club rules don't apply to them.

He'd have had a fucking field day with one or two of our so-called players.

Sitting on your arse in an Old Town Juice bar while everyone else gets on with trying to gain a vital 3 points at the county ground = Priceless. You useless, arrogant, over-rated cunt.

ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 07:29:59 »

Thank Christ (it is Easter after all) for the ignore button.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 07:30:05 »

Thompson was injured
tans

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 07:31:38 »

Name and shame, ritaon, name and shane
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 08:25:15 »

Juice bar, juice bar, eh,?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 08:34:24 »

Wonder if he is on about Kasim? Rumours going round friday that he is no longer training at the club. Williams said he had a hip injury a few weeks back, now he says he is ill.

Or Ritson could be on about Lloyd Jones also, rumours flying round about him too
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #142 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 09:01:55 »

By the way, anyone heard the reason 'He's one of our own' was dropped on Friday? No, me neither.

You mean other than being announced an hour before kick off with reasons from Williams (his foot injury is not healing as well as it should and was ruled unfit to play by the club doctor) and in this very same thread on page 2?

Barry in for injured Nathan Thompson today otherwise unchanged.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #143 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 09:04:11 »

Allegedly Jones was being a typical Scouser after a few beers and words being spoken at Tree. Think Ritson is talking about Williams being the one in Juice. This season has been a fuck up. Hylton allegedly smacking Nathan before the Northampton game. Players allegedly on the piss and scrapping in Tree. The same players bar one (who may have been otherwise engaged) allegedly being at Cheltenham races before the Sheff Utd game. All of these unconfirmed rumours.  
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #144 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 09:10:27 »

Fights and drinking go hand in hand with footballers, you don't have to be doing badly for arguments and fights to break out between players on and off the pitch, if you don't like someone then no amount of team bonding will change that.

Look at Flint being floored in a nightclub by one of the youth team....in the play off season.

Footballers are not known for their intelligence and they almost all drink and gamble, this happens at every club every season, nothing to be seen here.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 09:18:35 »

Hylton allegedly smacking Nathan before the Northampton game.

Well, that's a new one on me!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 09:21:18 »

Footballers are not known for their intelligence and they almost all drink and gamble, this happens at every club every season, nothing to be seen here.

There is something to be seen if a) one of the fights is a police matter b) gambling trip interferes with match prep.

The second one certainly affected matchday selection, have we seen Jones since the alleged first incident (1xsub I think)?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 09:53:24 »

Most of our present lot will be plying their trade in non league football before too long.  I hope the club isn't.  However we will need to see some resolve from Power in the summer, to prevent that happening

The club is probably in its most parlous position ever.... this article about Torquay's demise, should fill all Town fans with dread.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/16/torquay-fans-fear-relegation-losing-home-96-years-plainmoor
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 09:58:09 »

Allegedly Jones was being a typical Scouser after a few beers and words being spoken at Tree. Think Ritson is talking about Williams being the one in Juice. This season has been a fuck up. Hylton allegedly smacking Nathan before the Northampton game. Players allegedly on the piss and scrapping in Tree. The same players bar one (who may have been otherwise engaged) allegedly being at Cheltenham races before the Sheff Utd game. All of these unconfirmed rumours. 
They may have been in Cheltenham - but it was on the Sunday night!
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Sunday, April 16, 2017, 10:12:28 »

Any reason why we wore red shorts yesterday instead of the usual white when at home?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: