Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon vs Franchise match day thread  (Read 22714 times)
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Monday, April 10, 2017, 11:01:04 »

A Merc, eh?

An honest and fairly effective cameo from Barry that fully merited his Smart Car!

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Monday, April 10, 2017, 11:35:50 »

Good to see Power and Sherwood absent again. Expect us fans to turn up and cant be arsed themselves.

On the flip side it may be because we have won the last couple of games with them absent so somebody has told them to stay away - but we will never know as they cant be arsed to communicate
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Monday, April 10, 2017, 16:41:34 »

I'm not blaming Colkett for where we are. I am commenting on his attitude.

We are where we are because we have been shit for most of the season. Not Colketts fault.

Colkett attracts criticism for his play and sometimes percieved lack of effort and passion.

He is a kid learning his trade but, what is there to inspire him to improve? Looking at his lifestyle, he's more than comfortable.

As a comparison, I am sure I saw Brad Barry on the same journey- driving out of the County ground in a Smart Car.
Well, i am blaming Colkett for where we are,  that fucking useless challenge in the box cost us two points,  He may be a kid learning his trade but he won't be earning his millions at Chelsea playing the same way as he has been here.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Monday, April 10, 2017, 19:30:26 »

Well, i am blaming Colkett for where we are

So your blaming him for setting up the goal that got us 3 points in the previous game saw as well?

Odd
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Monday, April 10, 2017, 20:36:43 »

Second best all over the pitch Saturday and worryingly inept for the most part.

Town stole a point.

Still, Franchise stole a football club, so fuck 'em.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 10:54:04 »

Colkett also should have set up our equaliser - but sadly Goddard bottled it. Neither he nor Ince were as good on Saturday as they have been previously  but Dongs were just better set up with better, more experienced Lge1/Championship level players. Sure we got lucky on plenty occasions and first half they were clearly superior but I thought second half we had plenty of chances too and Obika and Thomas's chances were pretty much as likely to result in goals for us as Ed Upson's were for them

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 17:29:36 »

My last view of Colkett on the day explains a lot of the problem- Lane 3 of the M4, up the arse of the car in front, driving his shiny new looking blue Audi saloon with private plate, wearing a fucking baseball cap FFS!

Missed an obvious opportunity to deploy your copyright term "Wankpanzer" there.  Not Worthy

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 20:39:59 »

My lad has asked to go to the Wombles game but £23 each for me & the Mrs. and his junior ticket means over £50 so I doubt we'll go. Sorry Lee you'll have to sub the club a bit more this week.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 07:32:33 »

Missed an obvious opportunity to deploy your copyright term "Wankpanzer" there.  Not Worthy

It needs to be an SUV/ 4WD type to qualify for Wankpanzer. He was driving a saloon and I will amend my claim that it was an Audi. It was in fact an AMG Mercedes, C class I think.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 08:26:30 »

My lad has asked to go to the Wombles game but £23 each for me & the Mrs. and his junior ticket means over £50 so I doubt we'll go. Sorry Lee you'll have to sub the club a bit more this week.

I've decided to show my face on Friday. Haven't seen us win for 6 months! Cant wait!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 11:40:26 »

I'm taking my lad with me to only his 2nd game this season
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Thursday, April 13, 2017, 18:41:57 »

Caved in, well under pressure from my missus, I had no choice really.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Thursday, April 13, 2017, 20:23:15 »

I'm working...boo
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: