Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Simple Yes or No, are we going to beat the drop?  (Read 20428 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, April 6, 2017, 12:19:38 »

It's the hope that get's you, like a few weeks ago when we had the mini winning run
We won a mini? Was that in one of those penalty shoot out things they do at half time?
Sir Cliff Pipehard

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, April 6, 2017, 15:25:50 »

Yes
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, April 6, 2017, 18:17:50 »

No  Crying

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
GL5 Red

« Reply #48 on: Friday, April 7, 2017, 10:22:51 »

I opened the thread and said yes. Two weeks ago we looked dead and buried and devoid of idea and fight. However, an upturn hopefully just at the right time has given me renewed hope. We have to win sat.and then carry on to next match.  If we get the wins needed others will falter and we will be fine. League 1 looks a lot more appealing than league 2 that's for sure.  I just hope if we stay up Power recruits early, some quality and provides a competitive squad that will put a smile on our faces. #COYR.
« Last Edit: Friday, April 7, 2017, 10:24:26 by GL5 Red » Logged
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, April 7, 2017, 10:24:00 »

I opened the thread and said yes. Two weeks ago we looked dead and buried and devoid of idea and fight. However, an upturn hopefully just at the right time has given me renewed hope. We have to win sat.and then carry on to next match.  If we get the wins needed others will falter and we will be fine. League 1 looks a lot more appealing than league 2 that's for sure.  I just hope if we stay up Power recruits early, some quality and design provides a competitive squad that will put a smile on our faces. #COYR.

Jesus Christ. Are you ok?
GL5 Red

« Reply #50 on: Friday, April 7, 2017, 10:26:22 »

Ha ha! I know. Surprising myself. I may moan a bit on here but importantly I still go and always will irrespective of my concerns with how Power runs the club. Just hope we kick on. We have beaten 2 well placed teams, let's put wimbledon to the sword tmr and send a statement out.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #51 on: Friday, April 7, 2017, 11:29:13 »

We're not putting Wimbledon to the sword to orrow but hopefully those franchise cunts. Don't worry gl5 I'm sure the frown will be back in all our faces soon enough.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, April 7, 2017, 11:45:10 »

We're not putting Wimbledon to the sword to orrow but hopefully those franchise cunts. Don't worry gl5 I'm sure the frown will be back in all our faces soon enough.

We don't have a very good recent record against them at home unfortunately.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, April 7, 2017, 11:46:03 »

Ha ha! I know. Surprising myself. I may moan a bit on here but importantly I still go and always will irrespective of my concerns with how Power runs the club. Just hope we kick on. We have beaten 2 well placed teams, let's put wimbledon to the sword tmr and send a statement out.

Wimbledon is not until next week
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, April 7, 2017, 21:15:40 »

I think the cunt was trying to be funny....

He'll probably blame it on power

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, April 7, 2017, 21:57:01 »

My only game of this season was at home to Millwall - and after a shaky start we were deserved winners.
Massively impressed with Obika and Ajose up front - both were totally switched on to where the goal was for the whole game.

So, I haven't had to witness all the dross that you lot have had to witness, so maybe I'm talking purely based on the immediate present - but from what I saw in that 90 minutes I think we have every chance, we have fight, and more importantly, we have momentum.

So it's 4 yesses from me
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, April 8, 2017, 06:10:51 »

Yes.

Actually going today with the Mrs & Son. 2nd game of the season. 100% strike rate so far.
GL5 Red

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, April 8, 2017, 07:45:30 »

soapy tit wank ar big man sippo calling me a cunt.  Ever so brave.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, April 8, 2017, 18:30:23 »

I think no unfortunately

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, April 8, 2017, 18:31:52 »

No