Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fleetwood Town v Swindon Town Matchday Thread  (Read 30223 times)
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 07:00:05 »

Well it's 8am and no-one else has done one yet. I've got a rare Saturday off and made the last minute call to head up to Fleetwood. Fuck knows why. 10 hour round trip.

Think we will lose 2-0. COYR
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 07:10:30 »

Head says 3-0 Fleetwood, heart says 2-1 Swindon

I come from a land down-under
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 07:12:00 »

Well it's 8am and no-one else has done one yet. I've got a rare Saturday off and made the last minute call to head up to Fleetwood. Fuck knows why. 10 hour round trip.

Think we will lose 2-0. COYR

Only 2? 😂

On a serious note i think well get some sort of result but others will go against us.
It's not over yet, she may be warming the vocal cords but that fat lady hasn't started singing yet.
 Harsh Funny Harsh Funny
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 08:27:17 »

Almost given up attempting a prediction as I am always wrong - a win would be better than good and might instill some hope but then I wake up and remember this is Swindon we are talking about 2-0 or just maybe 0-1 ( please ) - pure torture this season has become

Bathtime
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 08:50:10 »

We don't often win at these places when we are good, let alone when we're not.

I'd like to think the players will give it a go so think we will lose by the odd goal
70s townender

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 08:59:37 »

Just woke up and looked on my betfair acount to check it was +£5k, it's not!! I'm a day early that's all because I know my £10 bet on beeka  to score 1st and town to win 4-0 " WINS" 500-1 "come on you reds""  'We are not going down We are SWINDON'

we are going as warriors
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 09:07:22 »

We have a tiny bit of hope after last week.  Prepare for it to be crushed by 5pm this afternoon
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:24:20 »

Where is Wobbly Bob? The matchday threads aren't complete without his adventures Smiley

Think we'll draw today.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:46:38 »

Where is Wobbly Bob? The matchday threads aren't complete without his adventures Smiley

Think we'll draw today.

Last time I read about him he was having an orgasm somewhere. Perhaps he'll come on here when he's finished.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:48:33 by wheretherealredsare » Logged
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:50:26 »

Think we'll draw today.

I had the same thought. He posted at 7:22 on the Trust thread.... so may be in transit. WB's capture of the pre match away day flavour, has been a highlight of the season. Certainly better than the shit served up by Williams and his charges.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 11:08:07 »

Pre match recovery, in The Thomas Drummond, from menthol overdose after going by the Fisherman's Friend factory.

Our survival chances might be slimmer than a Syd Little joke book, but hope that the team at least give it a go. There is nothing to lose.

It's about time someone put these cod bothering upstarts in their place.
Don't think that it will be our lot that does it.

Hopefully the upcoming ring sting from the large KFC zinger burger will not be the highlight of the day.

« Last Edit: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 12:09:35 by Wobbly Bob » Logged

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 11:12:30 »

Good stuff, WB.  Hope your efforts are rewarded with a win but somehow I doubt they will be.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 11:16:37 »

Pre match recovery, in The Thomas Drummond, from methanol overdose after going by the Fisherman's Friend factory.

Our survival chances might be slimmer than a Syd Little joke book, but hope that the team at least give it a go. There is nothing to lose.

Hopefully the upcoming ring sting from the large KFC zinger burger will not be the highlight of the day.

Smiley

I had hoped for a Lofthouse reference.   Apparently FF is worth £250 mill in global exports. The family intend to turn the company into a Trust when the current last of the line pass, so that profits can be put to community use.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 11:42:47 »

Pre match recovery, in The Thomas Drummond, from methanol overdose after going by the Fisherman's Friend factory.

If you go to a pub by the ground called the strawberry something sid little will cook your dinner for you.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 12:04:46 by chalkies_shorts » Logged
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 1, 2017, 12:08:46 »

If you go to a pub by the ground called the strawberry something sid little will cook your dinner for you.

Strawberry Garden. Went there on first visit here. Good pub.
Judging by his efforts on Masterchef it's Mrs Syd who is the brains behind the catering.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: