Question: Are you going to sign up?
Red mermbership - 4 (8.3%)
Bronze membership - 14 (29.2%)
Silver membership - 24 (50%)
Gold membership - 6 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Red Army Fund - Let's buy the County Ground  (Read 28089 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 17:36:59 »

Can we possibly merge the threads, its getting as bad as the Trust with their multiple websites?

On another matter I signed up for the red membership last week to just show willing, is it possibly to change this now as there does seem to be some sort of plan coming together?
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 17:42:14 »

Not done it yet but will sign up for silver I think.

Looking forward to receiving my Tim Sherwood inspired fucking mug.

Cheesy they missed a trick there.

Bronze for me, based on lack of funds rather than apathy.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 17:54:05 »

Cheesy they missed a trick there.

Bronze for me, based on lack of funds rather than apathy.

Synergy.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Amir

« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 19:34:13 »

I went for red because I want another name down, even if the money if insignificant. I'll change to Bronze or Silver before next season starts.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 20:23:22 »

Just signed up
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 20:23:35 »

Signed up
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 21:50:00 »

Signed for silver
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 22:36:32 »

Bronze for me, which I did a year ago before all the bandwagon jumpers came in and ruined it with their highfalutin hipster ground owning ideas, but mainly because I needed a new pen.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 10:55:03 »

Yep, been bronze for a year, mainly to assuage my guilt at not getting to games these days. Good to see some TEF movement, despite the grumbling. Bloody long way to go though.

You just know that loads of people will confuse it with their Power Out whining and refuse to invest until he's gone, whereas that's exactly why they should pay to the Trust what they're not putting into the club.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 09:39:17 »

Can we possibly merge the threads, its getting as bad as the Trust with their multiple websites?

On another matter I signed up for the red membership last week to just show willing, is it possibly to change this now as there does seem to be some sort of plan coming together?

I was a Red and then just signed up for the Silver.  It recognises that your email address is already registered as a member and just upgrades you.  Just use the same email address to register.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Victor Mildew

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 11:40:21 »

signed up Bronze
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 12:27:04 »

You just know that loads of people will confuse it with their Power Out whining and refuse to invest until he's gone, whereas that's exactly why they should pay to the Trust what they're not putting into the club.

Ironically, if they boycotted just one game they could sign up for a year and have a couple of pints with the change!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 16:47:01 »

Ironically, if they boycotted just one game they could sign up for a year and have a couple of pints with the change!

Maybe that's exactly what the Trust should propose. Pub subs nights for the price of a game. Seriously.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 18:05:57 »

you have to be careful that if the time comes for the trust to make an offer with the backing of many members, that nobody can object on the grounds they were bribed with beer ...
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 18:44:04 »

Silver...do I get a nice polo shirt now?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: