Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Islam, what a crappy religion.  (Read 14048 times)
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 03:26:36 »

What's wrong with these cunts? I might be biased because I have a Grandfather who was Hindu and said 'never ever ever trust a muslim'. Say something good. PS. the mathematics is a lie, that's Berber, Phoenician and Greek.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 06:51:36 »

There is a lot of bad associated with Islam (and a lot more good) but I don't think Power and Sherwood have gone jihadi just yet

Things get better but they never get good
Flashheart

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 07:43:26 »

There is a lot of bad associated with Islam (and a lot more good) but I don't think Power and Sherwood have gone jihadi just yet

When's the last time you saw Power eating a bacon sandwich?...
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 08:23:47 »

When's the last time you saw Power eating a bacon sandwich?...

He was responsible for signing Feruz though. Worst Islamic act I've seen for ages.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 09:58:35 »

Should read:

All organised religion, what a load of crap.

As with all of these large religious umbrellas, the values of Islam are pretty obvious, universal to all humans and other religions:

http://www.muslim.org/islam/int-is7.htm
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 10:05:52 »

What's wrong with these cunts? I might be biased because I have a Grandfather who was Hindu and said 'never ever ever trust a muslim'. Say something good. PS. the mathematics is a lie, that's Berber, Phoenician and Greek.
Generalising much?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 12:06:38 »

Have you considered signing up Dosser?  It's an open religion they'll take anyone. You could marry 3 or 4 women, then get shot with any that don't come up to scratch easily enough at a Sharia Court.  Not sure about the FGM thing mind.....reckon you'd want to give that a swerve.

hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 15:52:11 »

Islam is a violet religion. It's actually quite shocking the versus in there full context you can abstract from the Quran and Hadith (Sahih Bukhari & Sahih Muslim). People that assume the so called 'prophet' of Islam was peaceful simply haven't read the Islamic text. Muhammed plagiarised much of his material from the Jews and Christians, but more concerning was his actions; murder on a massive scale (he gave orders to kill 600 men, woman and children of one settlement in one day), theft from rival 'caravans', abuse of his wives, and horrifically he married his child Brodie Aisha when she was six years old before consummating his marriage when she was nine (he was 54 at this point).

There is also hundreds of versus that promote the killing of Jews, and versus that encourage non muslims to be forced to pay Muslims tax (jeezya tax).

Many Muslims will use snippets from the Quran that sound peaceful. For example Quran 5:32 "if anyone killed a person it would be if as if he killed all humanity". What Muslims don't like to talk about is the very next phrase, "unless he is causing mischief in he land". Ironically Muhammed considers any non Muslims 'mischievous'. So the Quran is only interested in preserving Islam as he foremost power in politics and theology and considers all non believers as infidels, not worthy and less of a human.

While there are many Muslims who don't actually read the texts or even take them seriously, and just associate Islam with their upbringing & culture, we cannot deny that these versus are real and in the Quran. In the west we like to bury our head and are far to afraid to confront an issue like this for fear of being labelled a racist, xenophobe or islamaphobe.

With current population growth of Islamic families having an average of 5 children to infidels 2, and with immigration continuing at its current rate it will only be a few generations before we have an Islamic majority electorate. Now tell me, is that not a scary prospect for your future family?
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 15:53:20 »

Blimey Dostoyevsky's pathetic attempt at pseudo Trump like humour is very boring

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Flashheart

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 16:03:57 »

Islam is a violet religion. It's actually quite shocking the versus in there full context you can abstract from the Quran and Hadith (Sahih Bukhari & Sahih Muslim). People that assume the so called 'prophet' of Islam was peaceful simply haven't read the Islamic text. Muhammed plagiarised much of his material from the Jews and Christians, but more concerning was his actions; murder on a massive scale (he gave orders to kill 600 men, woman and children of one settlement in one day), theft from rival 'caravans', abuse of his wives, and horrifically he married his child Brodie Aisha when she was six years old before consummating his marriage when she was nine (he was 54 at this point).

There is also hundreds of versus that promote the killing of Jews, and versus that encourage non muslims to be forced to pay Muslims tax (jeezya tax).

Many Muslims will use snippets from the Quran that sound peaceful. For example Quran 5:32 "if anyone killed a person it would be if as if he killed all humanity". What Muslims don't like to talk about is the very next phrase, "unless he is causing mischief in he land". Ironically Muhammed considers any non Muslims 'mischievous'. So the Quran is only interested in preserving Islam as he foremost power in politics and theology and considers all non believers as infidels, not worthy and less of a human.

While there are many Muslims who don't actually read the texts or even take them seriously, and just associate Islam with their upbringing & culture, we cannot deny that these versus are real and in the Quran. In the west we like to bury our head and are far to afraid to confront an issue like this for fear of being labelled a racist, xenophobe or islamaphobe.

With current population growth of Islamic families having an average of 5 children to infidels 2, and with immigration continuing at its current rate it will only be a few generations before we have an Islamic majority electorate. Now tell me, is that not a scary prospect for your future family?

I was with you until you went all Daily Mail at the end.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 16:21:30 »

That's fair enough. but it's reality. Some people may not mind slowly evolving into an Islamic nation, some will be concerned. Regardless of that, the facts are it will happen at current projections.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 16:25:51 »

No it isn't. Muslim population of the UK is less than 5%
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 16:31:55 »

That's fair enough. but it's reality. Some people may not mind slowly evolving into an Islamic nation, some will be concerned. Regardless of that, the facts are it will happen at current projections.

A couple of nutters does not mean we face a 'Gates of Vienna' situation, in the same way Ian Huntley doesn't represent the vast majority of white men.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 16:34:21 »

5.4% to be precise on 2016 statistics. It's also the demographic with the highest birth rates and immigration. A change is undeniably occurring, and whilst it may seem insignificant ATM, it will be a lot higher as generations pass.

It's nothing to do with 'nutters'. Its a change in culture and values.
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 16:36:19 by hobodan » Logged
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 18:40:55 »

You mean life?  Imagine the poor Pagan's when Christianity started to take hold
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: