Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bradford City Vs Swindon Town Matchday thread  (Read 31973 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 19:24:59 »

This Bradford fan has a handle on it

'Appalling by Swindon, no nothing what they did against us but against their own fans. No way they gave 100% most gutless team to come to VP this season by a long way, little effort at times and they didn't seem to give a toss, feel sorry for the Swindon fans if that's what they have to watch every week. 

Score line flattered them, we should have been 3 or 4 up before they scored. But when they do take the lead, the players should be putting their bodies on the line to hold onto it. Looked like they were more interested in getting out of there as soon as possible, Swindon used to have a decent team, what the hell happened?'
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 19:30:36 »

the window was a fucking disaster. that is all
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 19:40:01 »

To be fair the summer was worse
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #153 on: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 19:50:13 »

The last 5 transfer windows have been shit. We've got fucking them up down to an art form. Still, we go again.
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 19:55:07 »

'Appalling by Swindon, no nothing what they did against us but against their own fans. No way they gave 100% most gutless team to come to VP this season by a long way, little effort at times and they didn't seem to give a toss, feel sorry for the Swindon fans if that's what they have to watch every week. 

Score line flattered them, we should have been 3 or 4 up before they scored. But when they do take the lead, the players should be putting their bodies on the line to hold onto it. Looked like they were more interested in getting out of there as soon as possible, Swindon used to have a decent team, what the hell happened?'
when a bunch of kids get used to losing they need experience, either other players or management, to help them out and give direction. . We have neither and the result is that we appear not to give a toss at times, rather I suspect we are just completely rudderless. I thought that was what sherwood was there for, but that mystery is a long way off being solved.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 20:07:17 »

And this says it all. Anyone who's still under the illusion that anyone at this club other than the supporters and a couple of players give a shit is deluded.

They can all fuck off.  The supporters who made the effort to travel deserve much more.  And the worst performing manager in the league will still have a job in the morning.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 20:47:19 »

Quote from: Posh Red
To be fair the summer was worse

true.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 21:34:47 »

The end of season awards and lap of honour after the Scunthorpe game this season will be a giggle. I'm already beginning to save up my rotten fruit to throw at these urchins after said game for their frankly pitiful efforts this season.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 21:39:47 »

The end of season awards and lap of honour after the Scunthorpe game this season will be a giggle. I'm already beginning to save up my rotten fruit to throw at these urchins after said game for their frankly pitiful efforts this season.

Do you think they'll have end of season awards?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 21:48:25 »

I'd be surprised.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #160 on: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 21:55:29 »

The quicker this season ends the better. I think all the fight has gone out of the fans as well. I think those that turn up will shrug their shoulders. The anger has passed.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 23:01:22 »

Of course:
The Tim Sherwood Award for the Biggest Bottler
Worst Excuse for a Professional
Most Blatant Wage Thief
Shittest Attitude
Least Inspiring Post-Match Interview
Most Abject Failure to Recognise your Grand Plan isn't Fucking Working
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 00:45:23 »

Of course:
The Tim Sherwood Award for the Biggest Bottler
Worst Excuse for a Professional
Most Blatant Wage Thief
Shittest Attitude
Least Inspiring Post-Match Interview
Most Abject Failure to Recognise your Grand Plan isn't Fucking Working

All good categories, but how the fuck do you narrow the candidates down to one winner?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 09:42:53 »

When you're on a downward spiral it can very difficult to halt the slide.

I'm not sure there is any fight left within the fan base to care about securing the future of the club. The Trust for all their worthy endeavours, haven't actually done anything so far....and there's a very real sense that sharks are circling ready to pick at the carcass of STFC.
Purely out of interest Reg are you a member of the Trust?

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 10:16:55 »

Just seen Williams comments

'The players are desperate to concede to not have to live with the fact that they came away and won at Bradford so it’s easier to say we got beat.”

What the hell?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: