Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 109   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust look to buy the CG  (Read 382300 times)
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: Monday, July 16, 2018, 18:37:11 »

A new FAQ section on the trust's site about buying the CG

http://truststfc.tv/trust-faqs/
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 07:30:30 »

A new FAQ section on the trust's site about buying the CG

http://truststfc.tv/trust-faqs/

Pretty comprehensive that. NDAs remain a frustration, but I get the impression they're doing their absolute best in the circumstances. Just have to hope the council do their bit.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 10:24:20 »

Pretty comprehensive that. NDAs remain a frustration, but I get the impression they're doing their absolute best in the circumstances. Just have to hope the council do their bit.
Absolutely. Anybody who criticises them should either join them to help them improve in the areas they think they are lacking or keep their mouths shut.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 11:33:05 »

I'm glad the share price dropped from £500, it seemed a tad steep

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 11:51:32 »

Its pretty comprehensive, I just wish they would engage with their supporters more, that FAQ is good, plus there are plenty of new posts on the site but I have heard absolutely sweet FA from them for months, despite still giving them some cash each month.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #635 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 11:57:36 »

Hi Guys
I am a board member of the trust, we have recently tried to engage better with the fans through our social account on Twitter, new content on the site and we will be scheduling a monthly fans forum online chat in the next few weeks (keep an eye out for this).. We are interested in what other approaches you would value in terms of engagement. ? In terms of updates we are waiting on feedback from the Borough council on the bid to buy the County Ground. Its a slow process I know.  Please let me know your thoughts..
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 12:23:51 »

Hi Guys
I am a board member of the trust, we have recently tried to engage better with the fans through our social account on Twitter, new content on the site and we will be scheduling a monthly fans forum online chat in the next few weeks (keep an eye out for this).. We are interested in what other approaches you would value in terms of engagement. ?
Not everyone does Twitter. If there's new content on the site you want members/supporters to look at, why not send some of it or at least a link to it out via email to members and supporters? Bit more push than pull?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 12:26:17 »

I'm glad the share price dropped from £500, it seemed a tad steep

The only problem being we’re going to need (approx) 10x as many people willing to invest.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 12:30:03 »

Hi Guys
I am a board member of the trust, we have recently tried to engage better with the fans through our social account on Twitter, new content on the site and we will be scheduling a monthly fans forum online chat in the next few weeks (keep an eye out for this).. We are interested in what other approaches you would value in terms of engagement. ? In terms of updates we are waiting on feedback from the Borough council on the bid to buy the County Ground. Its a slow process I know.  Please let me know your thoughts..

Im an out of towner that is currently contributing monthly, but for obvious reasons can’t make the meetings. I don’t know how feasible it would be to have them accessible (dial in or Skype/Facebook live).

Obviously not worth doing if the cost is prohibitive.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #639 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 12:33:30 »

Not everyone does Twitter. If there's new content on the site you want members/supporters to look at, why not send some of it or at least a link to it out via email to members and supporters? Bit more push than pull?

Sure understand that and we will look at sending out a regular newsletter with news and information in.. The fans forums each month online will also help we feel to get better fans engagement and allow people to ask questions and engagement both ways.. I will come back to you on the newsletter regular content.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #640 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 12:34:43 »

Im an out of towner that is currently contributing monthly, but for obvious reasons can’t make the meetings. I don’t know how feasible it would be to have them accessible (dial in or Skype/Facebook live).

Obviously not worth doing if the cost is prohibitive.
Yes the online monthly fans forum will be via our website and free and open to all fans to engage and ask questions.. We will provide further details on this soon.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #641 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 12:36:49 »

Could maybe (if forum permits) do a monthly Q&A on here. Have a thread dedicated to questions from people who are not on twitter etc and maybe update them once a month?

Could make it common knowledge also elsewhere and have people register at the same time on here
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 14:18:33 »

Could maybe (if forum permits) do a monthly Q&A on here. Have a thread dedicated to questions from people who are not on twitter etc and maybe update them once a month?

Could make it common knowledge also elsewhere and have people register at the same time on here
No point doing it on here, if they're planning on doing it on the trust site.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 14:22:46 »

That would do it for me, just remind me to look at the website once in a while, even just a system where members get an update each time something new is posted?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 14:25:59 »

No point doing it on here, if they're planning on doing it on the trust site.

The TEF is more of an evening with Steve Murrall, sort of place....

http://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=52997.0
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 109   Go Up
Print
Jump to: