Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 109   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust look to buy the CG  (Read 382132 times)
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #180 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 09:53:06 »

That is much better. Thanks for letting us know, I've signed up a bronze account.
Yep same here.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #181 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 10:57:09 »

I shall sign up later, just need to work out what package I will do.

Just one piece of constructive criticism - it would be great to have the section on the county ground plan from the AGM pack published on the website (not as a document), or perhaps an FAQ containing the same sort of details. I think this makes things really clear and whilst admittedly I've not kept my eye on the ball in terms of the trust's activities, I still had to hunt for the information!

Hope this builds in momentum.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 15:22:10 »

the red army site is clearer now, I'll sort out my payments this week

http://www.redarmyfund.co.uk

So the money raised isn't going towards buying the stadium, just the CG campaign whatever that may be ?? I'm still confused I'm afraid on what their aims are for the CG
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 15:23:14 »

I think you're being purposefully pedantic there mate.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 15:24:27 »

I think you're being purposefully pedantic there mate.

Yea maybe - just making a point and trying to be negative  Cheesy
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 15:45:22 »

Do the Trust publish the current total and value of regular pledges for the Red Army Fund? I can't find anything, but I'm sure there used to be something like that.

In this case where there's a target to aim for, some kind of 'totaliser' could be a good incentive.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #186 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 16:05:50 »

So the money raised isn't going towards buying the stadium, just the CG campaign whatever that may be ?? I'm still confused I'm afraid on what their aims are for the CG

Initially I interpreted it as that too, but I think the 'professional campaign' actually uses the RAF as a source of income to buy the ground, as outlined in the AGM pack:

http://www.truststfc.tv/downloads/agmpack.pdf
garethgillman

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Monday, March 27, 2017, 16:12:08 »

From what it says on the website, the RAF money will be used to not buy the ground but to help pay for their campaign(s) to get to the stage where they can buy it, then if the council give them the go ahead they will then release shares to buy in the trust / ground to help raise the funds for the purchase.

I actually emailed the trust chairman today about this as their messages are just so mixed it's really confusing, it's hard finding out what you are actually donating for, ok it's long term is the purchase of the ground but as above, it seems like that will be a different "fund" as the RAF is only used for funding stuff like the GWR banner and working with the local schools. Hopefully they will correct me if I am wrong.

The funds generated now will go towards a professional campaign that will give us the best chance of being successful, and in the future we will be sharing details of how you can purchase 'community shares' and buy a stake in the County Ground itself.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 17:17:48 »

What's the latest on this? All seems to have gone very quiet over the last month.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 09:28:44 »

What's the latest on this? All seems to have gone very quiet over the last month.

There's a Trust board meeting this week (Thursday I think), expect an update after that.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #190 on: Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 09:29:50 »

Working on a press release for this week i think
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 09:44:10 »

All the details will be in the Adver, Freddy so you'll be able to read it in there Smiley
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 12:14:27 »

All the details will be in the Adver, Freddy so you'll be able to read it in there Smiley

Hold on - your suggesting that an organisation will give the adver credible information to keep supporters up to date with what the latest going's on are to communicate ?

Wow, wonders will never cease, if only a certain football club would grasp that idea
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 12:54:14 »

I'm still waiting for my polo shirt and pen. Trust out..

It's All Good..............
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 13:06:06 »

I'm still waiting for my polo shirt and pen. Trust out..

PM me an email address and I'll chase up for you.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 109   Go Up
Print
Jump to: