Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Sheffield United Official Match Day Thread  (Read 27133 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:00:36 »

Not a dull Williams interview tonight.

At least tonight he sounded like he gave a shit, which most of the time he doesn't
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:01:13 »

BOO's been on a downward spiral ever since he was told he was the new Kieran Gibbs. Next stop non-league.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:03:03 »

At least tonight he sounded like he gave a shit, which most of the time he doesn't

Never heard him so angry. Too late now, but might shake people up a bit.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:06:26 »

Obviously out of order if they've done something but shouldn't this really be the final nail in Williams coffin as pretty much says the players have no respect for him either.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:09:19 »

as pretty much says the players have no respect for him either.
  Just shows you what people are thinking behind the scenes.  Sad as Vigs has been our stand-out player this season.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:09:33 »

BOO should have been fucked off out after the laughing gas incident.

Fucking idiot.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:09:37 »

Obviously out of order if they've done something but shouldn't this really be the final nail in Williams coffin as pretty much says the players have no respect for him either.

It reminds me of Aldershot (and then Gillingham) away under Di Canio, when the players went out celebrating whilst PDC was away after one of his parents had passed away.

Not sure that they didn't respect Paolo
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:09:39 »

I'd say the opposite. Only might have worked better to have had this crisis a few weeks back.

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:12:04 »

It reminds me of Aldershot (and then Gillingham) away under Di Canio, when the players went out celebrating whilst PDC was away after one of his parents had passed away.

Not sure that they didn't respect Paolo
Yeah but difference being the 'celebrating' aspect, very different to the current situation. This combined with Hylton stropping off doesn't suggest a great deal of respect.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:13:25 »

So Mrs Donkey's team are off to play Barcelona or some such, and we're off to fucking FGR or Dover.

Bunch of twats.

Doesn't feel so long ago that we held them at the CG with a Barry Corr wonder strike. Nine years apparently. Biggest surprise is that Corr is still playing despite his body being flakier than our defence.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:14:46 »

Back to the game then - first half we were really poor, no shape very little fight.  Gladwin was the proverbial passenger on the left wing.  Second half a change of formation, Gladwin put just behind the front two (beaks pushed further forward), Dabo pushed forward leaving a back 3 and suddenly we were back in the game and playing well.  I would like to see the disallowed goal because from where i was sitting Ajose came from behind a player to score but that decision to disallow it was how it went for us all night, the ref allowed them so much and blew us up for any little infringement.  The 6 committed a really bad tackle and was only yellow carded - but hey ho, that's life at Swindon.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:15:40 »

Not really sure how I feel about the game today. Accepting the inevitable loss I suppose.

We defended well up to giving them the first goal. Then we were awful. Then they scored again. Then supercoach realised that Gladwin isn't a fucking winger and put him at the top of a midfield diamond. Colkett scored a wonder goal. Gladwin scored a good goal. Then we shot ourselves in the foot.

It was nowhere near our worst performance of the season. But who the fuck cares. We lost again.
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:16:13 »

Just got back...that was awesome,fight,desire,energy and brilliant atmosphere.Pity i was watching Leicester getting through to the next round of the champions league.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:18:54 »

Just read the Willliams post match from NMH.

For fucks sake. What the fuck. Boo can fuck off now.

Out on the piss? That's my guess.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 22:22:38 »

Just read the Willliams post match from NMH.

For fucks sake. What the fuck. Boo can fuck off now.

Out on the piss? That's my guess.
Sounds as if it was BOO, Vigs and Brophy (poss Stewart too?)

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: