Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Valiants v Town match day thread  (Read 37920 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, March 11, 2017, 23:32:38 »

Anything more than just Vigs is too many
Unless you include loans then add Ajose and Ince.

None of them will be here next season

We'll probably pick up Newport County wonderkid
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 01:45:59 »

Cheers Reg

I've been up Solsbury loads of times and never seen an Eagle.

Plenty of psychopathic cows though. A walk up there these days reminds me of leaving the away end at Ashton gate in the '80s

I get the bovine malevolence. Let's face it, if you know you're off to the slaughter house, why not get angry?

I'm sure the eagle reference is poetic licence.... or maybe a Corbyn challenger, or if more than one the fella who scored against us today.

It's important to have positive images to distract you from the car crash at the CG.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 07:32:27 »

That was a complete shambles.
Last week without Ajose we had 20 shots 5 on target and people were saying had we had Ajose we would have won, however yesterday we had Ajose and Colkett and from 9 attempts only 2 on target. We are fucking shite, & a laughing stock.
Bollocks to the" better the devil you know" Power needs to fuck off and take that wanker Williams with him. Power sell the club and just fuck off because as a club we are finished uunder your stewardship.

leftside

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 08:06:18 »

That was a complete shambles.
Last week without Ajose we had 20 shots 5 on target and people were saying had we had Ajose we would have won, however yesterday we had Ajose and Colkett and from 9 attempts only 2 on target. We are fucking shite, & a laughing stock.
Bollocks to the" better the devil you know" Power needs to fuck off and take that wanker Williams with him. Power sell the club and just fuck off because as a club we are finished uunder your stewardship.
Just because someone is crap at their job, it doesn't make them a 'wanker' or a 'cunt' (chant during Oldham game, I think). 
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 08:13:41 »

Just because someone is crap at their job, it doesn't make them a 'wanker' or a 'cunt' (chant during Oldham game, I think). 

I agree with you, but I think you may have lost that argument in the footballing context.

When I hear a chant of 'the referee may well be a lovely fellow but he's made some poor decisions today and should reflect deeply on his performance' then I'll be pleasantly surprised.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 11:03:33 »

Matter of opinion and mine is the bloke is fucking clueless, and shit at his job. Therefore a fucking wanker.
Opinions differ you continue to support the cunts and back them if you wish I'll still support the team but detest the management with a passion.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 11:07:07 »

It's pretty obvious that he is a bloody nice guy not a wanker at all, that's half the problem
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 11:15:30 »

Remember Hereford Utd?

They're now called "Hereford FC"

This was their game last month

Playing at Bath's second biggest non league side,Larkhall Athletic.

Nice view of Solsbury Hill in the background,mind.

And a rivalry with Forest Green and Chippenham Town could be fun I suppose.

Where is Guiseley?
Steve Jenkins is assistant and Rhys Evans goalkeeper coach for a few Swindon links.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 11:52:48 »

Matter of opinion and mine is the bloke is fucking clueless, and shit at his job. Therefore a fucking wanker.
Opinions differ you continue to support the cunts and back them if you wish I'll still support the team but detest the management with a passion.
I don't back them, I think they should have been given the boot some games ago. I won't be calling them 'wankers' or 'cunts' though.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 11:58:34 »

I bet you're shit at your job. Fucking cunt. I detest you.

Yeah that sounds dumb doesnt it?
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 12:06:20 »

I agree with you, but I think you may have lost that argument in the footballing context.

When I hear a chant of 'the referee may well be a lovely fellow but he's made some poor decisions today and should reflect deeply on his performance' then I'll be pleasantly surprised.
I know it's hypocritical but I'm all in for 'the referee's a wanker' chant and giving oppo players grief (eg Ched Evans) as it seems part of the football panto. I've jut got a bit of sympathy for Williams in that he tries but is just not good enough. I'd rather hear the 'you don't know what you're doing' chant than 'Power sack the cunt'. Maybe I'm too delicate a flower.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 15:34:24 »

I know it's hypocritical but I'm all in for 'the referee's a wanker' chant and giving oppo players grief (eg Ched Evans) as it seems part of the football panto. I've jut got a bit of sympathy for Williams in that he tries but is just not good enough. I'd rather hear the 'you don't know what you're doing' chant than 'Power sack the cunt'. Maybe I'm too delicate a flower.

Yeah sorry, you're right let's all sing you don't know what you're doing that'll improve performances and won't hurt Williams feelings. Weve been through the mill with this club the whole management are incompetent any other profession with such results woulinend in the sack and other employees would be questioning what's going on. But hey let's not hurt a his feelings but also you say he is right not to walk away. Huh???
Opinions, this one is mine Power Williams Embleton clueless wankers!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 15:52:53 »

Underperforming in any other environment would lead to the sack? Are you mad? Football management must be just about the shortest term results-at-the-expense-of-anything profession on the planet. If you want to extend Williams' position to any other job, you'd probably be more than a little forgiving of the fact that his direct boss brought in someone above him to do bits of his job, who fucked it up totally and then passed those responsibilities back to him, and that the owner of the company is, at best, restrictive in terms of how you can achieve success using his preferred methodology.

He's out of his depth, he's not a bad human being as a result. If you can't separate those two things I can't really carry on this discussion.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 15:58:55 »

^^^^^ this is true, and it would be a lot easier to call for his head if he was an unlikeable twat (McMahon) ^^^^^^

that said, enough is enough.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 16:24:29 »

Yeah sorry, you're right let's all sing you don't know what you're doing that'll improve performances and won't hurt Williams feelings. Weve been through the mill with this club the whole management are incompetent any other profession with such results woulinend in the sack and other employees would be questioning what's going on. But hey let's not hurt a his feelings but also you say he is right not to walk away. Huh???
Opinions, this one is mine Power Williams Embleton clueless wankers!

There can be no sympathy for Luke, if he had any professional integrity he'd put his hand up and walk. He's burned his bridges at this club.... whereas if back in the autumn he'd done the professional thing, he could have slipped back into youth coaching or working with STFC ladies or something more suited to his abilities and I think fans would have repected the decision.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: