You may know I'm the pre-match reporter for the Port Vale Fans Forum One Vale Fan.
Part of my role is to contact fans of our forthcoming opponents to ask them a few questions and gain their views on the upcoming fixture between our sides in order to produce a report which we release on the site a couple of days prior to the game. Some of you kindly contributed to our reverse fixture article and I wondered if some posters would like to take part by answering some different questions.
I wondered if up to three of you have a few minutes and would kindly offer your feelings on the game by answering the following few questions;1. Tell us a bit about yourself & history as a fan?
2. How are your team doing (current form and in relation to the expectation of fans at the start of the season) and where do you think you will finish the season?
3. Who should we watch out for (one or more danger player/s)?
4. What are your thoughts on your manager?
5. Can you tell us up to 3 quirky things opposing fans might not know about your team?
6. Any views on the current Port Vale team & specific players?
7. Did you attend the reverse fixture earlier this season? If so what were your thoughts on the game?
8. Any views & memories of players / managers that have been involved with both teams and which Vale player past or present would you take for your team?
9. A score prediction (and potential scorers for both sides) and what do you expect your away following to be?
Please also feel free to include any other information you feel worthy and I will knock it into a report as per the example below regarding contribution from Doncaster fans from a game with them;http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/2015/02/opposing-views-doncaster-h/
To enable me to produce this in good time I need a reply by Wednesday
and the report should appear on the website a day or two before our fixture.
Please also let me know if you would like me to include your name on the article and if you are prepared to share one a photo of yourself we can utilise with the article.
Many thanks for your potential support in this matter.